A Whole New World of Huggles

MommytoMJM

dandaman said:
FYI, the Canadian women's hockey team is leading 9-0 at the second intermission vs. Italy. :D

Ok, you are just being a brat now.. GO SPOIL in the Olympic thread, not here....

Oh, funny story about MJ... suring the last summer Olympics she was paying more attention than we thought.... a few months later we were at a playground with a boat and she started rowing it....leanred that on the Olympics (gotta love that autistic memory) Now we are watching skiing and she is trying to ski!

dandaman

:eek: :D :lol:

MommytoMJM said:
Ok, you are just being a brat now.. GO SPOIL in the Olympic thread, not here....

Oh, funny story about MJ... suring the last summer Olympics she was paying more attention than we thought.... a few months later we were at a playground with a boat and she started rowing it....leanred that on the Olympics (gotta love that autistic memory) Now we are watching skiing and she is trying to ski!

MommytoMJM

trying to get my photos organized so I can enter more......

Dan... be nice, pretty please? Don't make me break out my IMom stick

Thanks Betty

Rox, we mostly lived in Silicon Valley, the fire was back in '77 in Morgan Hill....

I miss home sooooo much :cry

stranger

nibblesandbits said:
For those of you wondering, my Valentine's date went very well. Once I got to his house, he told me to look in the refridgerator. I thought there would be flowers in there, but he actually had bought me chocolate covered strawberries. I had totally forgotten that I had asked for them a week or so before. They were VERY delicious!

He took me to this great restaurant that's modeled after a loft..the main colors were a burgandy and tan and then wood mixed in. The atmosphere of it was so cool. The only downside was that we sat so extremely close to the other couples. It was almost like we were eating dinner with them too.

So we look at the menus and there's food on there that I had heard of, but had no idea of what it was. (I mean this was a restaurant that served braised rabbit... :hurl: ) If any of you watch Friends it's the kinda food that Monica serves at her work.

I had the pork tenderloin w/ black mission fig demi-glace & roasted garlic mashed potatoes and what's-his-face had the crispy golden trout w/ fragrant basmati rice & soy-red chili vinaigrette. Neither of us really knew what we were getting but it ended up being pretty good. It definitely had presentation to it too. It looked all fancy when we got it. There wasn't a LOT of food on the plate, so I thought I was going to be hungry when I left, but I wasn't.

Then for desert (which is something that what's-his-face usually doesn't eat...but he decided we could share last night) we had milk chocolate mousse wrapped in a dark chocolate ribbon w/ crème anglaise & berry salsa.

(In case you can't tell, I took the menu descriptions right off their website. :) )

All in all it was a wonderful meal and he did a great job of picking out somewhere that we've never eaten before. Although it was a little too "fancy" for our tastes, it was very good and there is the possibility that we could go back there again.

So thanks IMoms for all your help...I ended up wearing the dress that I had...but that's because I couldn't find a sweater that I liked enough for this date. I wore my pearls with it and my pearl earrings as well. He wore a grey button down with a grey and black tie and black pants.

Awwww...I'm glad you had a nice evening. :)

Sometimes I order a meal that is so pretty, I don't want to eat it and feel guilty when I do. :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
stranger said:
Awwww...I'm glad you had a nice evening. :)

Sometimes I order a meal that is so pretty, I don't want to eat it and feel guilty when I do. :lol:
Sometimes, I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to eat and what part is strictly decorative.

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
Sometimes, I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to eat and what part is strictly decorative.

Those grapes on the table? Those are decorative... :lookaroun

"But they're so tasty!"

I have the issue of which fork to use for what... :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom