A Whole New World of Huggles

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
I was wondering if anyone would catch that clue...now you know where my screen name comes from...you are one of the elite few. You should feel priviledged. :D

You mean that site where you had some of your Disney pictures?
I saw that... :D
I didn't say anything, though, I didn't know if that was an accident and we weren't meant to see the name. :eek:

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
I missed you, Freddy! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
I read over yesterday's posts and you were here when I wasn't . . . again!
I'm fine, thanks for asking! How are you?
Did you enjoy AI last night?

Congrats on going to see Wicked again! I've yet to see it once!
I am fine, thanks. AI was great last nite. The kid that had to p-e-e and the one who sang like Cher were pretty funny. :lol:
I'm looking forward to seeing Wicked again. You just gotta see it! When are yous seeing TLK?

Gotta go eat dinner.

TTFN

*humpgles*

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
You mean that site where you had some of your Disney pictures?
I saw that... :D
I didn't say anything, though, I didn't know if that was an accident and we weren't meant to see the name. :eek:
Nope...it's all ok...that's why I only put the info on the *huggle* thread page...I didn't want everybody and their brother seeing that!

Although, oh crap...now Connor's in on the secret too...I might need to do some work to cover that up...:lookaroun

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I am fine, thanks. AI was great last nite. The kid that had to p-e-e and the one who sang like Cher were pretty funny. :lol:
I'm looking forward to seeing Wicked again. You just gotta see it! When are yous seeing TLK?

Gotta go eat dinner.

TTFN

*humpgles*

I'm seeing TLK in June. Really looking forward to it!
*humpgles*
My first *humpgles* ever!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Nope...it's all ok...that's why I only put the info on the *huggle* thread page...I didn't want everybody and their brother seeing that!

Although, oh crap...now Connor's in on the secret too...I might need to do some work to cover that up...

Ah, so the secret is out. And obviously Connor is very good about this kind of thing. He didn't mention it because he didn't know if he should!
That's our boy! :kiss:

Uponastar

robynchic said:
munchin' on dinner, listening to classic rock (or classic rock covers), waiting for Kerry. My room is CLEAN!!!

*huggles*

Robyn,
I don't think we ever talked, but I've been reading your posts today about Kerry. I can feel your excitement in your posts! I'm happy for you. Kerry sounds really nice (and he's cute!) I hope this goes exactly the way you want it to! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom