A WDW Update

dxwwf3

zone15int said:
Maybe there is a back up from when all the parties of guests and wheelchairs go to the exit and board there?? I am saying this because at Buzz Lightyear, we load guests and wheelchair parties from unload. When we do this, the line at load backs up because guests cant board the ride until the WC parties go past and empty vehicles finally arrive. The guests in the mainstream queue have no idea this is going on. At the mansion, you leave the stretch room and walk to the short queue for the load area. If those guests can't board, you won't have room to join the queue. Therefore they would have to hold you in the stretch room. Correct me if I am wrong, if there are any AdLib'ers out there.:)

That certainly could be the case in some spots. But we saw the same thing happen every time we went to the Mansion this trip (3 or 4 times, I can't remember). Yes it COULD have happened all of those times, but it just seems unlikely. Great post though. You could end up being 100% right.

Tim G

clermont said:
are the guns loud
Err...
2055ChipAn.gif

tirian

So the inside of IaSW IS WHITE? Good! Disney promised that the inside queue and entrance would resemble Disneyland's IaSW exterior; and that one is white (with blue and gold accents). I hope that, after the refurb, WDW's version is as charming as DL's. This is actually one of my favorite Disney attractions...and before anyone throws rotten vegetables at me, let me explain: I'm a graphic designer, and I love Mary Blair's style.

But the song does get redundant pretty quickly..."I'm sorry; I missed that. It's a what world?"

Yes, the Jungle Cruise once had guns; I'm glad to see they're back. Disney seems to have finally gotten past its ridiculous, late 90s PC craze. Now if they'd only restore PotC...

dclfan

Great update. I love all the up to the minute new on WDW. Ill be sur to post anything interesting when i visit in January. Cant wait to see the new Small World and pics. Thanks

shalket

Rumour for 20K

:wave:

A CM told my husband that what is going in place of 20k will have something to do with NEMO. I know in the past Harry Potter was mentioned, but this is the latest I've heard. :)

Captain Hank

shalket said:
:wave:

A CM told my husband that what is going in place of 20k will have something to do with NEMO. I know in the past Harry Potter was mentioned, but this is the latest I've heard. :)
He might have meant the submarine voyage in Disneyland, as there are many, many rumors (and a sub out, along with what is probably a test scene) about a Nemo attraction being put in there, especially since the ride structure and lagoon still exists.

By the way, welcome to wdwmagic! :sohappy:

AEfx

Chape19714 said:
-The Jungle Cruise FastPass Machines were printing 2 FP's for every 1 ticket, so I rode twice! (surprised i could stand the jokes one more time) lol. Anyhow, both times were at night, and that is a neet experance, it gives a better feeling of adventure, I highly reccomend trying it at night.
I totally agree - it's so much cooler after dark. I got to ride it during MNSSHP's last month and it's a much more intimate and, dare I say, "realistic" experience. It's just not as easy to see the cheese in the dark, hehe.

-On Snow White the Witch did come out in the forest! That was a Much needed Rehab!!!
Do you mean when the Witch comes from behind the curtain on the "boat", next to the "aligators"? It was working on and off last month - hope they got it fixed permanently.

Thanks for the report!

AEfx

Chape19714

Original Poster
AEfx said:
I totally agree - it's so much cooler after dark. I got to ride it during MNSSHP's last month and it's a much more intimate and, dare I say, "realistic" experience. It's just not as easy to see the cheese in the dark, hehe.

Do you mean when the Witch comes from behind the curtain on the "boat", next to the "aligators"? It was working on and off last month - hope they got it fixed permanently.

Thanks for the report!

AEfx
Yes, it was the witch on the boat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom