A Twist In Time 2 : Discussion Thread

D Hulk

Adventures in Asia update (I plan on a full trip report once returning). Hong Kong Disneyland yesterday was fun, but also intensely humid. Mystic Manor was simply incredible, the easy standout! One of the best rides I've ever done!

IMG_3623.JPG

And after a quick plane flight, I am in DisneySea RIGHT NOW!!! Just learning the park, which is flabbergasting already. Oh, and here's the view from my hotel room:

IMG_3655.JPG

Photos really don't do this place justice. Incredible! :joyfull::eek:

spacemt354

Chili's
Adventures in Asia update (I plan on a full trip report once returning). Hong Kong Disneyland yesterday was fun, but also intensely humid. Mystic Manor was simply incredible, the easy standout! One of the best rides I've ever done!

View attachment 228798

And after a quick plane flight, I am in DisneySea RIGHT NOW!!! Just learning the park, which is flabbergasting already. Oh, and here's the view from my hotel room:

View attachment 228799

Amazing view!!:eek: enjoy!

Daveeeeed

View attachment 228798

View attachment 228799

OMG tell us everything!!!!

21stamps

The final batch of photos were taken on eight street from FIU to a little bit down to SW 10th Street. We drove back to my grandmother's house since it had power.
untitled_by_ncucool123-dbn5u70.jpg

untitled_by_ncucool123-dbn5v67.jpg

untitled_by_ncucool123-dbn5uui.jpg

untitled_by_ncucool123-dbn5wg0.jpg

untitled_by_ncucool123-dbn5w8l.jpg

untitled_by_ncucool123-dbn5wg0.jpg

These last two photos show why you bring everything inside.
untitled_by_ncucool123-dbn5wyp.jpg

untitled_by_ncucool123-dbn5xdh.jpg

And with that concludes Tcool's photographic tour of Irma's destruction throughout his area. Hopefully all those effected by the storm are safe, and I hope that thee Keys makes a smooth recovery. Would say quick, but it is not looking pretty down there.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

I am so glad that Miami was spared from the original prediction..still bad enough though. I've cried several times while looking at photos of the Keys the past few days. They're tough peeps, I think they're going to impress us all with their recovery. :)
My heart is with all of you!

tcool123

Original Poster
Thanks for sharing the photos.

I am so glad that Miami was spared from the original prediction..still bad enough though. I've cried several times while looking at photos of the Keys the past few days. They're tough peeps, I think they're going to impress us all with their recovery. :)
My heart is with all of you!
Your welcome for the photos :)

I'm glad too that Miami was spared from the original prediction as that would not have been pretty.
My heart is with the Keys and the Caribbean, and I hope they recover well. I'm sure in the end they will be reborn resilient as ever.

21stamps

Your welcome for the photos :)

I'm glad too that Miami was spared from the original prediction as that would not have been pretty.
My heart is with the Keys and the Caribbean, and I hope they recover well. I'm sure in the end they will be reborn resilient as ever.

There's a really neat website that people can go to and zoom in on their homes and business. Amazing resource to those stranded on the mainland. Key West came out much better than I expected, but there's still so much damage.. Cudjoe and Big Pine are especially heart wrenching.

I agree with you.. they will come out on top! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom