A Sweepstakes to Make Magical Memories

trr1

Original Poster
I got this in an e-mail

http://disney.go.com/memories/?CMP=NLC-DPFY10Q3DisneyInsider0312P
A Sweepstakes to Make Magical Memories

mainattraction_110201_230.jpg
Short, cold, and slushy, February is a month many of us could do without. But February 2011 will truly be a month to remember, thanks to Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and an amazing new sweepstakes that could send you to Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort – or, just possibly, to any Disney Resort in the US, Europe, or Hong Kong!*

The Disney Parks Memories Sweepstakes runs all through February. Weeks one and two will each send a lucky winner and three guests on a four-day, three-night adventure to the Disneyland Resort in California. Week three offers a stay for four of five days and four nights at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. And for the grand finale, in the fourth week the lucky winner and his or her guests can choose seven days and six night nights at a Disney Resort in the US, Europe, or Hong Kong. Whether you love Paris in the springtime or the bright lights of Hong Kong, it's a dream prize for any Disney devotee!

It's all part of a celebration of the memories so many Guests have created at the Disney Parks and Resorts. But you don't need to win the Sweepstakes to take part. Whether it's a toddler's first hug from Mickey or a family reunion that has united your whole tribe, a marriage proposal, or just a day out with best friends, legions of Insider readers have shared your special moments at the Disney Parks in our Fan Spotlight. And now Guests' special Disney memories will be shared at the places where dreams come true – right at the Disney Parks themselves.

Disney artists, animators, and computer whizzes have conjured up a special celebration of Guests' memories. Most nights at Cinderella Castle in Florida and the "it's a small world" attraction in California, photos and videos of Guests taken in the Parks that day by Disney PhotoPass photographers may become part of a celebration entitled "The Magic, The Memories & You!" featuring images taken throughout the Park on that very day, capturing the fun and excitement Guests have enjoyed. It's a special addition to the already magical line-up of shows you'll find at the Parks, like the current Wishes and Remember ... Dreams Come True.

So, take a moment to relive those fond memories and to plan what new ones 2011 will hold – maybe a special moment at the Parks will be one of them! Share your favorite Disney vacation memory at disneyparks.com/memories, or see those of other Guests. And, of course, don't forget to enter the Disney Parks Memories Sweepstakes, for a chance to make the memory of a lifetime.

*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by Disney Destinations, LLC. Starts January 31, ends February 28, 2011. Open to legal residents of 50 states or D.C., 18 or older or age of majority in state of residence, whichever greater. For prizes and full rules visit http://disney.go.com/memories/rules.html.

Mikester71

Yeah, thanks.........for ruining mine and your chances of winning by bringing it to MORE peoples attention!!! :shrug:

:ROFLOL:Obviously, just kidding!! :p Received it today too and already entered.

xtimMOOthyx

Thanks for the heads up! It's a shame that Tokyo Disneyland Resort isn't one of the choices for the international trip. I want to go to Tokyo DisneySea in the WORST way!

NYwdwfan

Yeah, thanks.........for ruining mine and your chances of winning by bringing it to MORE peoples attention!!! :shrug:

The first thing I thought when I got the email was - I'd better post this - and then I had second thoughts for fear of someone SERIOUSLY saying this!! Then I checked the boards and it was already there. :lol:

yeti

And they don't extend it to Tokyo...why? The OLC wouldn't allow? Or are they just too chicken to show guests how much better it is?

Gracy_hm

Okay

I am going to win one of these trips. And when I do I am taking two of you (who can make it or live in Atlanta) with me. If I win somebody come along just me and my ex would be going.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom