A sure sign of Hogsmeade soft openings soon!

SleepingMonk

this may push me to go to universal for the first time in ten years... arg..

We stayed away for quite a while after a bad experience or two, and used the heck out of our WDW annual passes.

In the past few years we let the WDW passes expire and gave Universal a second chance. So very glad we did. Universal has stepped things up and made huge improvements while WDW has sadly rested too long on their laurels.

I hope this Harry Potter opening will give them a nice swift kick in the pants and open some eyes.

AndyP

So excited to see this and yet it's probably years before I'll be able to! I can see this dark ride surpassing Spiderman, I'm sure they've done a brilliant job on it!

BigThunderMatt

I highly doubt they will not do a soft opening for most, if not all, of the Wizarding World. Guests create a certain dynamic that cannot be simulated or trained for without a few actual test subjects. Think of employees and annual passholders as the guinea pigs to make sure that everything is running smoothly and fine tuned PRIOR to June 18th when the throngs of guests arrive.

Matpez

Original Poster
There is plenty of time for TM previews, AP previews & soft openings before the first vacationers arrive May 28th and I expect that will all happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom