A special drink at france??

tare

Original Poster
i thought i heard or read somewhere that there was a special champagne drink you could get at France??? i cant find this info anywhere--does any know about this???? thanks in advance

Vernonpush

i thought i heard or read somewhere that there was a special champagne drink you could get at France??? i cant find this info anywhere--does any know about this???? thanks in advance
I'm not quite sure what you are looking for specifically, but here is some info that might help::shrug:

Les Vins des Chefs de France
France - World Showcase - Epcot

Kiosk
Champagne and Beer
Champagne Mumm $9.00

Kir Royale - Champagne & Crème de Cassis $10.00

St. Germain Kir - Sparkling Wind(sic) and St. Germain Liquor $10.00

Kronenbourg 1644 - French Beer $5.75

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specialty Drinks
Grand Marnier Orange Slush $8.00

Grey Goose Citron Lemonade Slush $8.00

captainkidd

Samantha Brown said that Grand Manier was her favorite drink in Disney. Tried it last time. :hurl:

Way too much alchohol in it for me.

krankenstein

I love the Grand Marnier! It is like you are drinking orange sherbet ice cream. Btw, I don't think I have ever had one that tasted like it had too much alcohol in it either.

seeLSUrun

im definitely going to sample the liquid delicacies in epcot this trip. im sure my wife will enjoy this drink, ill be in Germany:ROFLOL:

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
Judging by the amount of people that love this drink, I think I just got a bad one. :(

I got one and it was definatly more alcohol than orange slush. It was very strong. My hubby bar tends every once and a while and agreed that it was more alcohol than anything else. I guess I got a bad batch too. :hurl: I could barely taste the orange.

RiversideBunny

Grand Marnier is one of the basic liqueurs. I like it as a flavoring agent to pour over ice cream, to put into coffee, and in Crepes Suzette and other foods.

It's 40% alchohol, 80 proof.
:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom