A song that gets you in the Disney mood

DarkImage4

OKay...

When You Wish Upon A Star...

Fastasy in The Sky...

but, as of recently....

SPECTROMAGIC!!!

I've been tearing up for the past month or two everytime I listen to it (or watch it on my computer.) :cry:

Snowflake82

Wow! There are so many... But I think that "When You Wish Upon a Star" has to be the ultimate Disney mood setter. Probably because it was the theme song for the Wonderful World of Disney on TV when I was a kid.

The first time that I went to Disney World, I remember getting in the monorail to go to MK and that song started to play over the PA system, and I thought "Wow, I'm finally really here!" (Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but I think that they used to play Disney music over loudspeakers in the monorail cars, but I don't remember this from the last couple of trips. Does anyone else remember it being that way?)

celticdog

Little April Showers - it's the earliest Disney memory that i can remember, therefore it will instantly put me into a Disney mood.

Running a close second is any song from Fantasia. I remember seeing it for the first time when i was 9.

MonorailFreak

Definatly the Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip for Today song thingy. It just reminds me of chillin in my room waiting for my parents to finally wake up and go!

kal1484

All of them, but especially the one that goes "Do you remember, the way it used to feel, when you believed in make-believe and fairy tales came true." Anyone know the title of it? cuz i dont. lol

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
All of them, but especially the one that goes "Do you remember, the way it used to feel, when you believed in make-believe and fairy tales came true." Anyone know the title of it? cuz i dont. lol

That song is called "remember the magic" You can find it on the "music from the parks" cd :)

Experiment627

Originally posted by MonorailFreak
Definatly the Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip for Today song thingy. It just reminds me of chillin in my room waiting for my parents to finally wake up and go!

YES!!! Just reading your post instantly took me back to our hotel room and the anticipation of getting ready to leave for the parks each morning!

MainStRob

I have 3 that immediately come to mind, Spectromagic, the old 3:00 parade music remember the magic and of course illuminations roe. The first 2 remind me of the good old days on the college program.

DarkImage4

After further discussion with my wife...

Here are the songs that make her cry, as she says, the same as getting into the Disney Mood -

Promise

When You Wish Upon A Star

On This Magic Night

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

This one is special, not only because of what it is, but because the song was by Al Hoffman, one of the geniuses behind this song, is a relative of my wife. He is her Great-Uncle (her grandfather's uncle). So, you can imagine why the special attachment. Disney flows in her veins.

I guess you can say I'm honored....:king:

mickey04

This is a little off-topic but I was at WDW about 2 weeks ago and I started watching "I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!" on ABC becauser the parks closed early and there was nothing else on. Now, ever since, whenever i watch that show I think of Disney World and what it was like being there.

BTW, my song would be "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom