A song that gets you in the Disney mood

celticdog

Originally posted by DarkImage4
After further discussion with my wife...

Here are the songs that make her cry, as she says, the same as getting into the Disney Mood -

Promise

When You Wish Upon A Star

On This Magic Night

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Promise is a great song, i'm glad other people are choosing it, it would make a great slow dance song at a wedding .

"On this Magic Night " is not familiar to me. Where did this song come from?

mickey04

Originally posted by MonorailFreak
Definatly the Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip for Today song thingy. It just reminds me of chillin in my room waiting for my parents to finally wake up and go!

Good one. Ditto for me.

kellydisney

Ok... I think when I read the first post, you were looking for a song you can hear on the radio on a regular day. Although it's from a Disney movie, "You'll be in my heart" by Phil Collins always reminds me of Disney. I did the CP and my fellow CP, Becca, would put it on every night at the Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe after the park closed while we were cleaning up and stocking the shelves. Everytime I hear it it makes me happy and thankful for the memories and a little sad that it's over. Also, I did the CP in 1999 and Nsync was HUGE HUGE HUGE down there so the entire first Nsync cd reminds me of Disney :)

kennedy

I can't believe it took me so long to think of this--"True Colors" because that song is the intro song in the waiting area for "Honey I Shrunk the Audience."

GrumpysGal

Hi! This is my very first post here. I am so glad I found such a great and interactive message board with DISNEY nutties like me! yay! :sohappy:

I definately think "when you wish upon a star" is the song thats get me to want to go to WDW at the very instant! It's great to have it as a ringtone on my cell! :D

*Erika*

dimshady81

I love the music from Spaceship Earth. I also like the song We Go On. As well as any background music from all the other attractions will get me in the mood. It's all so memorable, I've been going to Disney every year all my life. It doesn't take much to remind me of all the good times spent there in my childhood! :)

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by GrumpysGal
Hi! This is my very first post here. I am so glad I found such a great and interactive message board with DISNEY nutties like me! yay! :sohappy:

I definately think "when you wish upon a star" is the song thats get me to want to go to WDW at the very instant! It's great to have it as a ringtone on my cell! :D

*Erika*
grumpy gal
I was woondering which cell phone company do you have that you can download disney music I have T-Mobile and would love to have disney music as my tones

SewIn2Disney

The entire Millenium Celebration CD....espically the Tapestry of NATIONS (not dreams) song, and Illuminations 2000. Makes me misty eyed to think about it:wave: .

Radio Disney is great to get someone in the mood too.

guwag

My favourite way to get into the Disney mood is to listen to Disney music on the flight form the boring UK to Florida - my favorites are the music from Illuminations ROE, the MSEP & Spectromagic, Remember the Magic (25 Years) and the Finale from Fantasmic. When You Wish Upon A Star always sends a huge shiver down my spine too :)

GrumpysGal

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
grumpy gal
I was woondering which cell phone company do you have that you can download disney music I have T-Mobile and would love to have disney music as my tones

Sure! I also have t-mobile and a nokia cell, though I did not download the music from there. You can go to www.mrtones.com. There you can find tons of different ringtones, including Disney ones. The only thing is that you have to install it using the composer on your phone. I hope that helps! Good luck! :)

*Erika*

mickey04

Originally posted by GrumpysGal

*Erika*

I have Zip-a-dee-doo-dah on mine! I love it!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom