a ride to come?

WDWPrincess87

Original Poster
what would be an awesome ride disney could make from one of their movies? i think it would be cool to see an indiana jones ride. like if you've ever seen the episiode of family guy where peter and stewie go to disney and they are running away from the bad guy and go on the indie ride, i think something like that coudl be really cool! i like the stunt show, but i think a ride would be awesome! what about you guys? what do you think would be a cool ride to make or an improvement to a already exsisting ride?:hammer:

PhotoDave219

what would be an awesome ride disney could make from one of their movies? i think it would be cool to see an indiana jones ride. like if you've ever seen the episiode of family guy where peter and stewie go to disney and they are running away from the bad guy and go on the indie ride, i think something like that coudl be really cool! i like the stunt show, but i think a ride would be awesome! what about you guys? what do you think would be a cool ride to make or an improvement to a already exsisting ride?:hammer:

Uhhhh........ The Ride Came Before Family Guy

WDWPrincess87

Original Poster
i know disney was first. i was just saying a ride like that would be really cool. maybe they already did that your saying? sorry i didnt know...do you think they will make a princess and the frog ride?

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
i know disney was first. i was just saying a ride like that would be really cool. maybe they already did that your saying? sorry i didnt know...do you think they will make a princess and the frog ride?
Yes, when he says that the ride came before Family Guy, it means that the ride came before family guy. :)
Regarding Princess and the Frog, I highly doubt it. Any chance of that ride happening would have been revealed with the Fantasyland expansion, I'd suspect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom