A quick Survey

jeffk410

well

I live in Mass so in new england. But difference is i usually go 2 to 3 times ,but this year im going deff 4 and maybe 5 =/. I increased aha =[ sorry to hear that you might not go =[.

leosmummy

Where are you from? England U.K

How often do you usually visit WDW? Every 12/18 Months

Are you going in 2009? Yep all booked for June

Discuss. We were originally not supposed to be going until Oct 09, however as my job situation is looking to change before then (I am currently part-time, but will probably have to go full-time), As for the future, unless school holiday flight prices drop dramatically, I think we will be going closer to 24/36 mths rather than 18 mths

We live in Vanvouver BC Canada

My family has been to Disney World at least once a year for the last five years, and we have been lucky enough to go twice a year two out of the last five years. We have been to Disney World 8 times and to Disneyland 13 times since I turned 21, as I turned 40 last year this works out to an average of one Disney vacation a year for the last 19 years.

We booked a bounce back offer in September of this year so we will be back for at least one week in September 2009. Assuming I can convince my Wife we will also go for a week in March to take advantage of the latest vacation offer 7 nights for the price of 4 plus a $200.00 gift card. It will depend on her as this will use up all of her holidays as in September we booked two weeks so we could take a one week vacation on the Royal Caaribbean Freedom of thee Seas out of Port Canaveral after our week in Disney World, and she only get three weeks paid holidays a year compaired to my five weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom