A Quick Look Inside Pirates

Lee

Adventurer
Original Poster
Ladies and Gentlemen...
Due to unfortunate "technical difficulties", the photos from PotC have been removed from the site.
I apologize for any inconvenience, sadness, depression or other anxiety their removal might cause.

Sincerely,
Lee Hisownself

imagineer boy

Thanks for the upramp pic, I've always wondered what it actually looked like. I really wish they would have the ride end going up the ramp like at DL's though...

bassman

thanks for the pics
my only concern is that in the months that it has been closed, from these pictures there doesn't seem to be much done, are they behind schedule or have disney been focusing on the new scenes more than the renevation

Richie248

It does look quite messy, but they are refurbing a ride so I would assume things would get a bit messy...god only knows what my house looks like when we paint...total disaster area, so I guess a large project such as this warrants some chaos. Hopefully everything is on schedule!

bassman

Lee said:
Ummm....'cause I'm The Man!:cool:

Nope.
oh i get it:animwink:
dont worry i wont tell a soul (cough he jumped over the construction wall cough, cough he ran in and took pics and ran out again cough cough):lookaroun
oh sorry pardon me i have a bad cough at the moment:lol::lookaroun

so are you one of the constuction workers aor engineers then

Lee

Adventurer
Original Poster
bassman said:
oh i get it:animwink:
dont worry i wont tell a soul (cough he jumped over the construction wall cough, cough he ran in and took pics and ran out again cough cough):lookaroun
oh sorry pardon me i have a bad cough at the moment:lol::lookaroun

Well.....nothing quite that illegal. I was granted entry...

so are you one of the constuction workers aor engineers then
Nope.

PhilharMagician

Thanks Lee.

It is a shame that nothing could be done about combining the load and unload areas. I was really hoping that was going to happen during this rehab.

Well I look forward to seeing the updates.

c133125

Lee said:
Well.....nothing quite that illegal. I was granted entry...

Nope.

granted entry from whom exactly? none of the Ad/Lib managers could get into it except for the area manager. It is a locked down hard hat area so I doubt anyone would give you permission to go in, especially if the managers of the area cant even go in and see it.

CaptainMichael

c133125 said:
granted entry from whom exactly? none of the Ad/Lib managers could get into it except for the area manager. It is a locked down hard hat area so I doubt anyone would give you permission to go in, especially if the managers of the area cant even go in and see it.
Don't be a "Doubting Thomas", believe!

Kadee

:lol: At least he DID get in. It is kind of a moot point how he did it, now. He already has the pictures.

Thanks for the update! I'm sure that area looks bad because they are focusing on the ride scenes first, then cleaning later.....at least that is what I would think they did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom