A Quick Look Inside Pirates

SteveUK

c133125 said:
granted entry from whom exactly? none of the Ad/Lib managers could get into it except for the area manager. It is a locked down hard hat area so I doubt anyone would give you permission to go in, especially if the managers of the area cant even go in and see it.

Does it matter? Why are we all constantly looking for ways to discredit or challenge people? Why can't we just say thanks for the pics?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
c133125 said:
granted entry from whom exactly? none of the Ad/Lib managers could get into it except for the area manager. It is a locked down hard hat area so I doubt anyone would give you permission to go in, especially if the managers of the area cant even go in and see it.

Oh please, youve been a member for over a year. You shuld know Lee. If not, do a thread history search on him. He is legit, and won`t do anything forbidden by the company.

It`s not as if pics arn`t available of the interior. I know someone who has more that give away a darn sight more than Lee`s do (thats not a criticiscm; thanks Lee :wave: ) so pics are being taken inside. With permisison.

Having done your research on Lee, do you really think he`d post - in public - anything he shouldn`t?

Kadee

TTATravelerLee for sharing the said:
Thanks pictures. I think that was the first time I have ever seen a Pepsi product inside a Disney Attraction:D

OOOHHHH :eek: Missed that!!! Gotta go back and look!:lol:

Lee

Adventurer
Original Poster
marni1971 said:
I know someone who has more that give away a darn sight more than Lee`s do...

Of course you can guess my next question, Martin.....:lookaroun

boo52

TTATraveler said:
I think that was the first time I have ever seen a Pepsi product inside a Disney Attraction:D
I guess you don't remember when you could buy Pepsi and Coke in the MK. The Country Bears were sponsored by Pepsi.

Woody13

boo52 said:
I guess you don't remember when you could buy Pepsi and Coke in the MK. The Country Bears were sponsored by Pepsi.
I remember! Of course, that shows my age..:lookaroun Nice pictures Lee. Thanks! :wave:

Epcot82Guy

Lee said:
Of course you can guess my next question, Martin.....:lookaroun

Seriously... that was a setup if I've ever seen one!

Thanks for the dusty ol' pics, Lee! :animwink: Hope you kept your arms and legs inside the boat at all times.

tirian

c133125 said:

Mostly, but not entirely, true. My friend has unlimited access, and he only spent an hour in there doing real work (documenting some stuff); now he can go in whenever he wants to. The point is that although PoTC is a hard-hat area, plenty of CMs have access to it for various reasons; and a few of them can bring others in as long as they're wearing hard hats.

Disney also occasionally allows pics like this to be posted to whet the public's appetite...notice that Lee isn't showing any of the ride itself.

Anyway, thanks for the pics, Lee! :)

bassman

tirian said:
Mostly, but not entirely, true. My friend has unlimited access, and he only spent an hour in there doing real work (documenting some stuff); now he can go in whenever he wants to. The point is that although PoTC is a hard-hat area, plenty of CMs have access to it for various reasons; and a few of them can bring others in as long as they're wearing hard hats.

Disney also occasionally allows pics like this to be posted to whet the public's appetite...notice that Lee isn't showing any of the ride itself.

Anyway, thanks for the pics, Lee! :)

cool. if there are any CM out there willing to take me behind the scenes of a constuction,my name is matt bulleyment and il be in florida in september.:D
nah am only jokin,but seriously any volunteers?hmm?anyone?.

Sledge

Account Suspended
bassman said:
cool. if there are any CM out there willing to take me behind the scenes of a constuction,my name is matt bulleyment and il be in florida in september.:D
nah am only jokin,but seriously any volunteers?hmm?anyone?.

Hey, Matt Bulleyment. I'll get you back there. I'll be at your house tomorrow to pick you up. If you see a guy in a ski mask and all black clothing that's me. I'll be in an old beat up van. I'll honk and you need to hurry out and just hop into the back of the van as fast as you can. :lookaroun

Woody13

Mecha Figment said:
what i would like to know is how did that mountain dew can mysteriously get into a park where it's stickly coke products.
Workers often "brown bag" their lunch in a Playmate cooler. :wave:

PoTCGuy

Lee said:
While at MK today, I managed to spend a few moments inside Pirates. Lots of work going on throughout the attraction, but it looks like it should be ready on schedule....

Thanks for the photos Lee! Any "insider" (no pun intended) information that might suggest it could be ready early? Oh, say about mid-June when I am there? :D

(....didn't think so, but thought I'd ask...)

bassman

Sledge said:
Hey, Matt Bulleyment. I'll get you back there. I'll be at your house tomorrow to pick you up. If you see a guy in a ski mask and all black clothing that's me. I'll be in an old beat up van. I'll honk and you need to hurry out and just hop into the back of the van as fast as you can. :lookaroun

:lol: some how i dont think you can get that van over the atlantic ocean to england and back,i mean it would cost a fortune in fuel:D.
and why wear a ski mask it hasn't snowed in months here or where you are:lol:

P0PC0RN

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'm fairly new to posting here, but I've been reading the forums for some time now. Lee is a very reliable person on these boards. He obviously doesn't wish to tell who he knows that lets him in. It could be anyone that works for WDW. The fact is people will sometimes have connections. Lee is one of those people. If he wanted us to know who he knows, he would have told us. Just appreciate that he took the pictures and thought to share them with us. Thanks much Lee, appreciate it! :wave: </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom