A question...

Chikorita

Original Poster
Is there a store at WDW that sells little Mickey plushes with the different football teams on it?
Like a Mickey wearing a shirt with a sports team logo on it?

Thanks

MattyFresh

Try Team Mickey at DTD. I know they carry sports items, but not sure if they have every team in there. I also don't know if they have anything with Mickey wearing NFL memoribilia. Thats the only place I know to check.

Chikorita

Original Poster
Try Team Mickey at DTD. I know they carry sports items, but not sure if they have every team in there. I also don't know if they have anything with Mickey wearing NFL memoribilia. Thats the only place I know to check.
Ok, thanks =]

I wanted to get my friend a mickey with his fav football team.
Two of his favorite things, lol

MattyFresh

there is also an ESPN zone at Boardwalk. I haven't been in there so I don't know if they have anything disney or not, but I am sure you could find sports stuff. Somebody else might know of somewhere but that is the two places that I would try.

Chikorita

Original Poster
there is also an ESPN zone at Boardwalk. I haven't been in there so I don't know if they have anything disney or not, but I am sure you could find sports stuff. Somebody else might know of somewhere but that is the two places that I would try.
ok ty =]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom