A question about mousebits.

TinkerBell9988

I love MouseBits.

Once you get the hang of it, you will be obsessed like me. :D

EDIT: If you have a Mac, I suggest downloading Transmission (a Torrents application). It is simple and easy to use. I used to run on Windows, and I was a religious user of uTorrent, so I reccomend that if you have Windows. Happy downloading! :D

TheBeatles

i'm having a problem with the site. none of the images show up on the page so i cannot change my password without because the verification code won't show up.

other than that... it rules.

enough

mousebits is a great site, and by the nature of bittorrent it gets better when more people are involved.

If you do use the sitemake sure you give back to the community by keeping your torrent application ( utorrent, transmission ) open after your download completesso others can have sources to download from.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
What's the big difference between the various applications? I see a lot of people use uTorrent but I'm using BitTorrent. What am I missing out on?

And yes, mousebits rules!

darthjohnny

I don't understand where you go to get all this. Everytime I go to the site, I just see a page with some links and news updates.

How do you get started?

lilclerk

What's the big difference between the various applications? I see a lot of people use uTorrent but I'm using BitTorrent. What am I missing out on?

And yes, mousebits rules!
I use Azeurus. It's a bit of a resource hog, but it's simple to use. Well, I figured it out. Never used uTorrent because, well, I'm lazy.
There's a bunch of articles comparing different programs.

I don't understand where you go to get all this. Everytime I go to the site, I just see a page with some links and news updates.

How do you get started?
You have to sign up for an account: http://mousebits.com/account.php Then you can log in, and up at the top there's a button that says "torrents." Click that and you're on your way. You can either go through all of them, or search for something specifically. I also recommend changing the color style of the page. The default blue makes some of the links hard to see.

cooleo

Count me in the "OBSESSED" group of mousebits fans. I have been using it for quite awhile & have about 75 gigabytes of material I have gotten from there. I also like mousetimes, not to mention this site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom