a present to help remember the magic!

WIX

How about in lieu of a gift, you get a memory.

The Fireworks Cruise was wonderful and I will NEVER forget it. They take you on a private boat with your own captain from the Polynesian all around Bay Lake. They tell you history of the lake and of the hotels/resorts surrounding it.

They then pull up to in front of Magic Kingdom and pipe the music into your boat so you can view the fireworks.

Not every boat had the music when we went so make sure to request one that does if that has not changed yet.

What a wonderful memory!!!

hcswingfield

Variation on the scrapbook/photopass book ideas - in addition to those, buy the photopass CD at the end of your trip. Get a photopass picture every opportunity you can while you are in the parks. When you get home, kake a copy for yourself (or download the photos into your computer), and give the original to your Dad. When the photopass CMs make the DVD, they go through and help edit and crop your photos, and add all kinds of neat extras to the good ones. They work really fast, so it doesn't take too much time away from the parks. Once you have the CD, you are free to copy it as much as you want. You can even take it to a photo printing place (save the receipt to prove you bought it) and have professional quality photos made if you don't want to print them at home.

gbruenin

When we celebrated my 50th, we had one of the 3-d laser-etched glass plaque made at Mousegears with a photo of the whole family. Sits on my desk. I look at it all the time and remember what a great trip (and day, thanks to my wife planning) we had.

Gary

ThinkTink721

Take a ton of pictures and then make a scrapbook.

That's what I was thinking! :D
I made a scrapbook from our trip last year & also filled 2 albums w/ other photos.
Some Wal-Mart stores even carry WDW scrapbooks & supplies.

Since my mother-in-law has not been to WDW since the 70's, I am making her a basket filled w/ WDW items to have delivered to her resort room before she arrives.
:wave:

ears2you

Just a pair of personalized ears!!!!!:sohappy:

yes
thats perfect

my grandparents had their 50th there a few years ago, and they had the bride and groom mickey hats done...
well my grandfather wanted to take a nap, so we took his hat, and along with my grandmother, we got pictures of her with fifty men wearing the hat and then put it together in a photo album and gave it to him

the hats always spark fun with the cast members too

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom