A photo that Suzy and Perla will Love :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Rats3.jpg

Now don't you all just think that these 2 Rats are just adorable :) They are both female Rats and their names are Maya and Kaalie :) My friend adopted them and she gave them both a very loving home :) Rats can be very loving animals and they are so cute :)

Maya and Kaalie are fans of Suzy and Perla :) When I am at the 1900 Park Fare I will show this photo to Suzy and Perla :) Suzy Mouse and Perla Mouse will adore this photo :)

FlowersChild Loves Rats and Mice :)

Nemo14

Not a big rodent fan either (except for a certain few... :animwink: ), but it's a cute picture....

*fighting the nightmares about the time DD's hamster was loose in the house....*

Uponastar

As rats go, they are cuties. . . I guess. :lookaroun
But I'm sure Suzy and Perla will love them!
Thanks for sharing, Tim!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
ummm... I hope you realize that Rats eat Mice

:lookaroun

Rats3.jpg

Now don't you all just think that these 2 Rats are just adorable :) They are both female Rats and their names are Maya and Kaalie :) My friend adopted them and she gave them both a very loving home :) Rats can be very loving animals and they are so cute :)

Maya and Kaalie are fans of Suzy and Perla :) When I am at the 1900 Park Fare I will show this photo to Suzy and Perla :) Suzy Mouse and Perla Mouse will adore this photo :)

FlowersChild Loves Rats and Mice :)

The picture's fine. It's all the smilies that are freaking me out! :p

Fantasmic!329

Not a big rodent fan either (except for a certain few... :animwink: ), but it's a cute picture....

*fighting the nightmares about the time DD's hamster was loose in the house....*
We have some mice in the house right now.
Every time I see one dart arcoss the room, I freak out. I always forget that they're there. The traps aren't doing terribly well. :lookaroun :cry:
I have had hamsters before, I won't say never again but I will say not if I can help it.:lol:
I'll say it for myself, then: never again. :lookaroun

dopey

Better than a picture, you should bring your little friends to see Suzy and Perla at 1900 Park Fare. They'll be thrilled, I'm sure! :) :) :)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Better than a picture, you should bring your little friends to see Suzy and Perla at 1900 Park Fare. They'll be thrilled, I'm sure! :) :) :)

I'm sure that TWDC would love for someone to show up with two flee bitten rats and whip them out on top of a table.....that would go over great. :lookaroun

Laura

Premium Member
Some more photos Suzie and Perla would love.

To: Tiny Tim

Taken: 5 minutes ago

:lol:

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 6
  • imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 8

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom