A new Toontown at WDW (open brainstorming)

cheezbat

What i personally think is there could be two options: Option 1, demolish the Tomorrowland Speedway and build a new Toontown area and relocate Mickey and Minnie's houses, Donald's boat, then add a new restaurant, maybe a small playground and a Fab 5 dark ride. Option 2, relocate it to the Studios, moving Mickey and Minnie's houses there and adding a clone of the Roger Rabbit ride. I totally like the idea of going through the warehouse from Roger Rabbit to enter it.

mharrington

Original Poster
What i personally think is there could be two options: Option 1, demolish the Tomorrowland Speedway and build a new Toontown area and relocate Mickey and Minnie's houses, Donald's boat, then add a new restaurant, maybe a small playground and a Fab 5 dark ride. Option 2, relocate it to the Studios, moving Mickey and Minnie's houses there and adding a clone of the Roger Rabbit ride. I totally like the idea of going through the warehouse from Roger Rabbit to enter it.

Well, Option 1 would not work because the Speedway is in plain view from both the Tomorrowland Transit Authority and Space Mountain.

As for Option 2, the only problem with that is that Roger Rabbit is currently under some legalities or something, I don't know. As for Mickey and Minnie's houses, I just don't see how houses fit in a park otherwise devoted to Hollywood. In the Magic Kingdom (indeed, any castle park), certainly, but in other parks? Not so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom