A New Man

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man
Hey I didn't read it all, just give me the quick answer to this: How was he able to post as a "Guest"?

I was thinking the same thing... Lightbeer, Disney Freak... You really can see a bunch of Trolls on these old threads... :lol:

WDWspider

Originally posted by MKCustodial
I was thinking the same thing... Lightbeer, Disney Freak... You really can see a bunch of Trolls on these old threads... :lol:

Maybe we can have an "invite all banned members back" day.

Nah! :brick: :lol:

MKCustodial

Maybe we can have an "invite all banned members back" day.
Nah! :brick: :lol:

Oh, come on, you're gonna tell me NOBODY misses MaelstromRocks and his weird parrot? Huh?

Anyone? :lookaroun

jay_london

Some of us 'Old Trolls' are watching!!:lookaroun

WDWspider

Originally posted by jay_london
Dragging up old posts can wake the demons from the past :fork:

Hee Hee, hmm... you are correct, some people may get some odd e-mail notifications. Is that what happened here?

MKCustodial

Hee Hee, hmm... you are correct, some people may get some odd e-mail notifications. Is that what happened here?

Now that you mention it... Can you imagine? Not being around for months and all of a sudden... :lol:

jay_london

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Let's round up Ariel and Mightyduck and Jay-Rod, etc...or they'll miss Retro-week!! :( Maybe those post revivals woke them up? :veryconfu

emails are waking old demon posters as we speak, watch out after dark you poor unsuspecting young wdw magic posters, you have woken the dead:goodnevil

WDWspider

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Let's round up Ariel and Mightyduck and Jay-Rod, etc...or they'll miss Retro-week!! :( Maybe those post revivals woke them up? :veryconfu

Well, Ariel I have never seen Active, but I do see Jay-Rod and MightyDuck posting on occasion.

WDWspider

Originally posted by jay_london
emails are waking old demon posters as we speak, watch out after dark you poor unsuspecting young wdw magic posters, you have woken the dead:goodnevil

Hee... you were (or perhaps still are) a creepy one. It's Maria and Grizzly's Fault, they should have known better. :zipit:

jay_london

Hee... you were (or perhaps still are) a creepy one. It's Maria and Grizzly's Fault, they should have known better. :zipit:

:fork: too late I am back:fork: oh and thanks who said I was creepy, bloody cheek:hammer:

WDWFREAK53

Umm...are you talking about me? :lookaroun
I'm not a troll :cry:

Attachments

• trollfreak.jpg
    trollfreak.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 73

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom