A New Gathering....

dave&di

Yay for new thread, and hello to the new friends! :)

I'm Joanna. Originally from NJ, I've now lived in Orlando for 3 years. I work at Disney (it's pretty awesome having a mouse for a boss), and I've just started getting in to cruising (sailing on the Fantasy in 9 days!!). I think that's enough for now
Hi Jo, you work at Disney!!!! I'm not sure I like you much! ;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
So who wants to explain to me how to multi quote?? I used to know how, until the forums got all fancy.
I wish I hadnt boasted I could multi quote on my iPad, for some reason it's not happening for me today! :( Weird!

Simply hit quote on every post that you want to multiquote.

You will have to literally copy and paste if the posts are on separate pages by either opening new tabs or using notepad/wordpad/Word

dave&di

Simply hit quote on every post that you want to multiquote.

You will have to literally copy and paste if the posts are on separate pages by either opening new tabs or using notepad/wordpad/Word
yeah the posts were on seperate pages but you lost me after that! You may remember I pestered you months ago when doing my Pre TR about adding photos, well 6 months on I will be attempting my actual trip report! I have just uploaded some photos and have come on here to try to remember what the hell I did back then! Wish me luck!

mousefan1972

Hi Fishy!

I hope everyone had a good day. I spent a lovely 2 hours on the phone with Verizon/Apple trying to get our new phones set up. I got an iPhone5 (had a 4S) and gave my 4S to my hubby. You'd think it would be easy... it wasn't! :eek: Luckily all is good, finally. But I did have a bit of a scare when at one point I had erased all of the contacts on both phones. Yikes. iCloud to the rescue...

Nemo14

Original Poster
See, when you don't have a smart phone, life is so much easier!
biggrin.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom