A long time Disney fan turns sour!

MAGICFLOP

I came across this video, I think he has captured my overall sentiment. I have soured on Disney, but not because of a few things that others would call inconveniences or failures. Similar to the person in the video, I don't like the direction Disney parks are going. HS is becoming star wars land and world showcase is losing its world and going to showcase movies.. perhaps the imagineers could change the movie in China to Mulan.
Sorry if this video was already discussed in here, but it fits the thread..

BTW. I am not as upset as this guy was, but I have a similar sentiment, especially about the PC part.

ThistleMae

I came across this video, I think he has captured my overall sentiment. I have soured on Disney, but not because of a few things that others would call inconveniences or failures. Similar to the person in the video, I don't like the direction Disney parks are going. HS is becoming star wars land and world showcase is losing its world and going to showcase movies.. perhaps the imagineers could change the movie in China to Mulan.
Sorry if this video was already discussed in here, but it fits the thread..

BTW. I am not as upset as this guy was, but I have a similar sentiment, especially about the PC part.

I enjoyed the video thank you. And I agree with many of his points but....I want to keep feeling the magic, so I will find the things I still enjoy in spite of some of the changes that do not impress me. The Great Movie Ride was one of my favorites. Personally, HS holds little attraction for me. I do two rides there, Toy Story and Star Tours and I go to the Beauty and Beast show. That's it for me. I'm not a star wars fan and the Guardians of the Galaxy, really, ugh! But....I will still make the magic happen in my lifetime but someday in the not so distant future I see Disney being a whole different park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom