A little advice?

JustinBTate

Original Poster
I'm an actor, about to graduate from college. The Nov. auditions are two weeks before my graduation, and I'm thinking about making the trip out there to Florida from Texas to audition. Anybody have advice? What to expect, etc.? Thanks!

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Well I would tell you to let it all hang out. Give it your all!!
(enough with the cliches)

But keep an open mind. If your goal is to work for Disney, and you don't mind climbing the ladder, then stick to it. I would tell you that there are a lot of members of this site who are castmembers who play "Character roles". So lean on them for advice and counsel. Maybe retitle your thread to include "audition advice" to get more responses from those with experience in that area.

sidenote: What school are you graduating from? Wife works for UT here in Austin.

Just curious.

wannabeBelle

Hey there, Not speaking from a CM point of view but have you read over the information on Disney.com regarding auditions?? It seems pretty accurate and complete...just my opinion...Belle

JustinBTate

Original Poster
Well, thanks for everything so far! Just to answer some questions, I'm a physical comedy actor. Very much into using every part of my body to tell a story. I'm also a big fan of game shows, and would like to host the WWTBAM attraction. I've sung in contemporary acapella groups, and have trained myself in vocal percussion. Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom