a lil' resort help....

dgtolbert222

my family will be going on our next trip to the world in 432 days (never to early to start planning) the first 2 trips we stayed at the contemporary and the youngest kid was 18 months, she will be 3 the next time we do so i will have to pay for her too, well there are a total of 6 of us - me, DW and 4 DD's, i am having trouble finding a resort with rooms big enough for us, does anyone have any suggestions of a place to stay for a big family. We love the monorail resorts but i am learning to stay there we need 2 room or a family suite that is really, really expensive.. any ideas will be welcome i need to start presenting to the wife..thank you all very much:shrug:

WDWmazprty

Well, depending on how much time you plan on spending in the rooms, you might just want to consider going to a value resort and getting 2 rooms. I would do Pop century, but any one of them would probably do. You can save some money maybe.

Upvote 0

elizs77

Have you considered staying in one of the villas? Bay Lake Tower opens next week (I have no idea about the rates). You might want to price the villas around the World in lieu of 2 rooms. Also, not sure how open you are to the values, but there are the family suites at the All Stars.

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

I agree with getting 2 rooms at POP century or any other value resort. The rooms each have 2 double beds (a few have king beds but that is usually special request or handicapped), and it will also give you 2 bathrooms to work with and with 4 DD's I think that would be a wise choice. Disney always says they can't guarantee connecting rooms but, we always get 2 rooms at a value (because DH snores unbelievably loud) and we have never had a problem getting connecting rooms.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If you want to stay on the monorail line and all be in one room about your only realistic option will be one of the rooms at Bay Lake Tower. If you do not mind going off of the monorail loop and/or booking multiple rooms then your options will expand greatly. It all really depends on your budget and how flexible you can be. If you like drop me a line at richard@kingdomkonsultant.com and we can go over your budget and find out what will best fit your needs.

Upvote 0

corey154

I agree with the Ft. Wilderness cabin suggestion or a vacation club villa. Even if you're not a vacation club owner you can check avail. for villas. Also Ft. Wilderness isn't really on the monorail loop, but pretty close. you take a boat to contemp. and then hop on the monorail. Just an idea.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom