A Lil' ADR help...

dgtolbert222

Original Poster
Hi all, thanks for all the help with input planning all my disney vacations, its time I call on you all for another trip....

We are going the week of Dec 8 - Dec 12. I have most of the adr's set so I would like an evaluation of them and maybe a little help also..

The players are me, DW - DD's ages of 13,7,5,22 months at time of travel

we are eating, in order of days with times...
day 1
11:08 - Hollywood -n- Vine
7:40 - Wispiring Canyon
day 2
7:25 Chef Mickey's (my family favorite)
8:00 pm Boma
day 3
8:05 O'Hana
4:20 pm Coral Reef
day 4
8:50 princess breakfast in Norway
5:25 Tony's Followed by MVMCP
day 5
8:15 am Crystal Palace
5:00 1900 Park Fare

well what do you think, we are on the Delux Dining plan? I have heard many bad things about Tony's. We are staying at the Contemporary should I drop Tony's and pick up another Chef Mickey's. I would appreciate any and all info...:shrug:
Thanks in advance

mouselvrmom

Yes, I agree, definitely try liberty tree tavern over Tony's. We tried tony's last time and were very underimpressed with it. It was a zoo, there were so many people packed in there. And the waitstaff was just overwhelmed. And this was in January! I never had that feeling at LTT.

wvdisneyfamily

Get Liberty Tree instead of Tony's. This is just my personal view on Tony's so take it for what you will. Tony's is just plain overrated. The food is not that good. We ate there once - NEVER again.

shoppingnut

Don't like Tony's for dinner, go to LTT. Also, since you are doing MVMCP on day 4 and it will be a bit of a late night, you might want to move breakfast to a little bit later time.

DivineMadness7

I also suggest ditching Tony's. If you can't get LTT, maybe try to get Crystal Palace for that night and then changing your Crystal Palace for the other day to something else? Or maybe getting another ADR at a monorail resort so you're still close to MK/doesn't throw off your schedule too much. I always used to think WDW had a ton of restaurants until it came time to make our ADRs for the dining plan...then it seemed like there just weren't enough! Good luck!

dgtolbert222

Original Poster
I have tries LTT 2 times a week for the last 3 weeks without and luck, i am going to keep trying do you guys have any other places you just love to eat, that we can eat then get to the MVMCP that night it could even be a very late lunch ...

mouselvrmom

I suppose Le Cellier is out of the question. You could always try. it looks like you are going to be in epcot for akershus breakfast. What about restaurant marrakesh? We love that one!

RiversideBunny

The Plaza Restaurant (next to the ice cream shop at the end of Main Street) is a nice place. You never leave there hungry even though the menu is not extensive.

:)

Club Cooloholic

A suggestion... I think maybe the Hoop De Doo Review would be fun, you could bag one of the breakfast/lunch meals and do something light that day, the kids would dig it, and you could do it instead of one of the MK buffets(take the boat over from MK)...just a thought

Laura

Premium Member
Whew. You really like your character meals don't you! :lol:

I can only handle 1 or 2 of them during a trip. Then I just wanna be left alone to eat. :lol:

(Another vote for the Plaza here.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom