A huge thank you to you ALL!

real mad hatter

And we panicked at the two days and 6 inches we had :eek:
Watched the news tonight..Some young dude was coming home from a pub and got lost in the blizzard.A farmer found him frozen to death in his field.Think he was in his 20's..Also 18" drifts in Ireland. The island of Arran,with population of 11,000 have no power and will have for the next 5 days..Get me to Florida now.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Watched the news tonight..Some young dude was coming home from a pub and got lost in the blizzard.A farmer found him frozen to death in his field.Think he was in his 20's..Also 18" drifts in Ireland. The island of Arran,with population of 11,000 have no power and will have for the next 5 days..Get me to Florida now.
Hold a seat for me and DW and i will buy you a whole bottle of Whisky !!!

iheartmmouse

Original Poster
You guys are cracking me up! Thank you for making me feel so welcome already!!! I am looking forward to many conversations with all of you! And reading trip reports, did I mention I am obsessed with reading trip reports?!? I love reading about peoples Disney experiences!

I won't have much " breaking insider news" like many of you, but I sure do have opinions! lol:) Though, I am a former CM (2004) and have been to Disney 5 times in the last 2 1/2 years. So I can help answer a few questions.

Hope you everyone has a great night!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom