A huge thank you to you ALL!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Welcome to wdwmagic!!! We're all like family here and always glad to *see* new faces!!!
We're like family alright - squabbles and all!
Some days it's like a disastrous Thanksgiving dinner, where somebody is mad; somebody is off their rocker; and somebody is passed out, face down in their mashed potatoes. And then, by the next day, we all love each other again.
Welcome, indeed.

DisneyDebNJ

We're like family alright - squabbles and all!
Some days it's like a disastrous Thanksgiving dinner, where somebody is mad; somebody is off their rocker; and somebody is passed out, face down in their mashed potatoes. And then, by the next day, we all love each other again.
Welcome, indeed.
Oh come now... its just different experiences.... yet we all DO get along. This is a new member... who appreciates the positive.. OK I'll play big sister....gimme back my shirt!!!!!! LOL It's all good here on wdwmagic!!! Now... please pass me a dole whip ;)

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Oh do you now? :mad: Thats it. Meet me in Main Street USA at high noon. This park ain't big enough for the both of us. And it ain't me that's gonna leave. Theres Sparks in the air tonight.;)
I don't find Scots hard to follow ... the flame red hair makes them easy to spot in a crowd and if you loose sight of them just listen to the indescipherable mumblings and aim for that ;)

real mad hatter

I don't find Scots hard to follow ... the flame red hair makes them easy to spot in a crowd and if you loose sight of them just listen to the indescipherable mumblings and aim for that ;)
Whit the F....!!!:eek: Flame red hair..Have you been watching " Brave " ? As far as mumblings,I had to speak English/ French in Jersey to get my self understood.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I spent at least one hour today,digging my car out of the snow..Then we went for a run to a nearby seaside village.The side of the roads were at least 8ft snow walls and it was like being on a toboggan.My sister in law arrives this Friday from California.Is she in for a big surprise.
Fingers crossed she gets in alright..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom