A huge thank you to you ALL!

iheartmmouse

Original Poster
This is my first post and it's directed to you all.... I want to thank you all for making me feel like I am not alone in my love for all things Disney.

I stumbled on this page about a year ago and I instantly felt like I belonged! You may not have known it, but I have been considering you guys friends for a long time. :) It took me awhile to finally make my account, but I have been following all of yours! lol

Hope you all have a great night!

DisneyDebNJ

This is my first post and it's directed to you all.... I want to thank you all for making me feel like I am not alone in my love for all things Disney.

I stumbled on this page about a year ago and I instantly felt like I belonged! You may not have known it, but I have been considering you guys friends for a long time. :) It took me awhile to finally make my account, but I have been following all of yours! lol

Welcome to wdwmagic!!! We're all like family here and always glad to *see* new faces!!!

Taylor

Glad you made an account . I started out as a lurker as well I think most of us have

juniorthomas

Welcome to the family!

Zman-ks

Welcome! :)
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom