A great day for FLE aerials...

Mike730

Original Poster
Great news! Wikimapia and presumably Google maps have updated their satellite imagery of Walt Disney World. So not only do we have Scuttle's Super Duper FLE Aerial Update WOOT WOOT (Hosted by WDWFanBoys.com) , but we also now have direct overhead shots of the whole World taken sometime within the past month or so on Wikimapia. I for one will be doing my best to update the outlines within the next few days. Take a gander and enjoy the view.

NoChesterHester

cooleo

Gotta say this is the first time I've checked out wikimapia & I find it pretty cool. May have to give it more face time.

Mike730

Original Poster
Gotta say this is the first time I've checked out wikimapia & I find it pretty cool. May have to give it more face time.

Yes it is pretty cooleo ;) I kid I kid. But seriously don't spend too much time there or you'll wind up like me staring at maps of WDW for hours at a time.:hammer:

dclick4968

A couple of things I noticed:

There's a cover on the bus stop at "Art of Animation"....
The STOL port in now one big parking lot!

Goofy6294

I'm with you. This is about to really cut into my productivity... Good to see someone else from the bayou on the boards!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom