Pre-Trip A first, a last, and a galaxy far, far, away... (Now with bonus London TR!)

Rista1313

M and I both found swimsuits so we can swim in the scary clown pool :D

Now I'm working on finding a pair of sandals for the pool. I found some I like at Target online...and so did everyone else, apparently, because they are all sold out. :arghh:
What kind of sandals?

Rista1313

View attachment 389624

I want these Birkenstock-esque sandals. M bought a pair in white and I tried them and they fit me perfectly (we are the same shoe size, which is very convenient :D ). Now to stalk the Target website for the next month...
What size are you looking for? I'll look at the local target next time I'm there.

• Love
Reactions: bee

bee

Original Poster
New ShopDisney order arrived! These mugs were on sale for $7.49 (!!!) so we grabbed the pair.

CEBB320F-E939-4177-904F-203C332FFD01.jpeg

And, of course, we have to add to our Disney shirt collection before we go!! We got two rainbow WDW shirts and one Mickey and one parks pocket shirt. The Mickey shirt is actually super huge and long (almost down to my knees) so it may require a bit of altering before I wear it.

5CD7208F-9D15-482C-8773-5DA435C4682E.jpeg

bee

Original Poster
Day 6, cont.

Our next destination was Queen Mary's Rose Garden, which is inside Regent's Park.

There are literally thousands of flowers (maybe millions??) in the rose garden; they are mostly roses of course, but there are other kinds of flowers as well. The smell was just incredible. The next 2-3 posts will be just photos from the garden.

bee

Original Poster
Day 6, cont.

Fun fact: M and I have both performed with the Royal Philharmonic when we sang with the Star Wars in Concert tour with our college choir. We sang all of the Florida shows that year and got to meet Anthony Daniels, who was the host/narrator for the show!

bee

Original Poster
Day 6, cont.

The Rose Garden also has beautiful pond, complete with weeping willow!

As you can perhaps tell from the ripples in the water, it started to rain while we were there. We didn't mind as it was light enough not to bother us, but heavy enough to bother most of the people there, so we soon found ourselves nearly alone in the garden!

This variety of rose is called Singin' in the Rain!

Top Bottom