• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pre-Trip A first, a last, and a galaxy far, far, away... (Now with bonus London TR!)

bee

Original Poster
Advertisement
MIL and FIL are staying with us for a few more days. I FINALLY got them to make a resort reservation for August! I used my computer to sign into FIL's MDE account and made it for him online. My FIL is staying in their room some nights, MIL is staying the whole time, and BIL might stay with MIL while FIL is back home working. Does that make sense? No? Well here is a little graphic I made to show who is staying where and when:

lostpro9het

MIL and FIL are staying with us for a few more days. I FINALLY got them to make a resort reservation for August! I used my computer to sign into FIL's MDE account and made it for him online. My FIL is staying in their room some nights, MIL is staying the whole time, and BIL might stay with MIL while FIL is back home working. Does that make sense? No? Well here is a little graphic I made to show who is staying where and when:

View attachment 387080

bee

Original Poster
Update! M's brother is officially joining us for the first two days of the trip!

So now, on Day 2 (August 25) we will have Epcot FPs with all five of us, then we all have a reservation at Biergarten, then maybe we'll get to hop over to MK since BIL has a hopper and the rest of us have APs.

Both FIL and BIL will drive back home the night of Day 2, so it will just be M, MIL, and me for the next few days.

Last edited:

Rista1313

M and I both found swimsuits so we can swim in the scary clown pool :D

Now I'm working on finding a pair of sandals for the pool. I found some I like at Target online...and so did everyone else, apparently, because they are all sold out. :arghh:
What kind of sandals?

Rista1313

View attachment 389624

I want these Birkenstock-esque sandals. M bought a pair in white and I tried them and they fit me perfectly (we are the same shoe size, which is very convenient :D ). Now to stalk the Target website for the next month...
What size are you looking for? I'll look at the local target next time I'm there.

• Love
Reactions: bee
Top Bottom