A Few Dining Questions For 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise!

ChuckElias

Very true. Although there are enough people dressed up that you may feel a little out of place if you are too casual.
As I've made clear before, it bugs me (a little bit) on ANY night when people are too casual in any of the dining rooms. Bathing suits, tank tops, flip flops, etc are not appropriate for the dining rooms, IMHO. (Although I understand that there may be extenuating circumstances involving a late return from a shore excursion, for example.)

Having said that, I think "cruise casual" (dockers and a collared shirt) is normally ok, even on formal night. Again, just my own opinion.

Disneyfalcon

As I've made clear before, it bugs me (a little bit) on ANY night when people are too casual in any of the dining rooms. Bathing suits, tank tops, flip flops, etc are not appropriate for the dining rooms, IMHO. (Although I understand that there may be extenuating circumstances involving a late return from a shore excursion, for example.)

Having said that, I think "cruise casual" (dockers and a collared shirt) is normally ok, even on formal night. Again, just my own opinion.

I would agree with that. Cruise casual doesn't normally bother me although being way too casual does. If you don't want to follow the dress code, that's fine but please eat somewhere else. There are so many options!

In my ideal world everyone in the dining rooms would be dressed in formals and tuxes for formal night, but I realize that's not fun for everyone.:)

ChuckElias

I would agree with that. Cruise casual doesn't normally bother me although being way too casual does. If you don't want to follow the dress code, that's fine but please eat somewhere else. There are so many options!

In my ideal world everyone in the dining rooms would be dressed in formals and tuxes for formal night, but I realize that's not fun for everyone.:)
Yup, yup!! I'm with all the way!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom