A Dessert Made In Heaven..

Disvillain63

now this one I have got to try
They're awesome. You get a bag of donuts with cinnamon sugar...shake them up, then enjoy with a syrup made with Grand Mariner. You get the donuts and the holes.
drunken-donuts-in-bag-territory-lounge-600x384.jpg

Disneykidder

The zebra domes at Boma in AKL are amazing!! They also sell them as a four pack at The Mara, the QS at AKL in Jambo House. They are sooo good.

In Germany, at the Karamell Kuche, there are these apples wrapped in chocolate and then marshmellows...like a smores. They are amazing.

At the Confectionary, I love their cookies and pretty much anything else!!

CrazyDisneyLady

As asked by a WDW Magic member...The Dessert at Disney that leaves you speechless..:eek:..Not the Kitchen Sink,nor the Volcano,nothing humongous...Iam talking a gastronomic marriage of flavours that is your number one at the world..??....I'am off to think of my favourites..Be back soon..:inlove:
I expected you to say your beloved...magic cookie bar. There are so many to choose but I would have to say hands down my fav so far for a sit down is OHana's bread pudding

WDW Monorail

I really liked the American Baked Alaska that was offered over the 4th of July week at Sunshine Seasons.
Lots of people like the strawberry shortcake there too. I know it's extremely fresh and made continuously through the day and that appeals to most people, but I personally like strawberry short cake prepared a day prior. The cake has time to absorb the juice from the strawberry. They should also be using slightly over-ripened strawberries.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
As asked by a WDW Magic member...The Dessert at Disney that leaves you speechless..:eek:..Not the Kitchen Sink,nor the Volcano,nothing humongous...Iam talking a gastronomic marriage of flavours that is your number one at the world..??....I'am off to think of my favourites..Be back soon..:inlove:

The candy apple - I like fruity desserts. So apple, chocolate, a bit of caramel, marshmallow. My favorite!!!! Also - the pineapple with chocolate and caramel. Oh my stars!!

Ohana's bread pudding is simply amazing. But, back when Alfredo's was at the Italy pavilion the dessert stand outside the restaurant had a Tiramisu. Oh. My. God. Heavenly. The only time I've ever had a Tiramisu that good was back during the Feast of San Gennaro in little Italy. Its the only reason I wish Alfredo's never left :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom