Pre-Trip A Deluxe Mother/Daughter Trip!

Hello all! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Donna and I've been stalking these boards for about 2 years now. I just recently started commenting on everyone's reports, so I thought it would be fun to write my own :).

WHO: Me and MOM!!! Here is us at my wedding this past September :inlove:

I moved out of state about 6 years ago so I don't get to see my family as much as I'd like and I hardly got to see anyone the weekend of the wedding, so I called my mom one day and was like "Hey, do you want to go to Disney?!" And here we are :cat:.

WHEN: May 11-15 Our first time going during Flower & Garden, really looking forward to this!

WHERE: The Contemporary! I asked my mom where she wants to stay the most.. and this is what she picked YAY! This will be our first time staying at a Deluxe. So many firsts this trip!

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
Awwww Willow is precious! I got my pup just a few weeks prior to my trip last year and was a nervous wreck about leaving her. Daddy kept her happy and healthy while I was gone... I guess we should have faith in them. ;) YAY for single digit dancing!!!!!
I'm sure they'll be fine, hubby has taken care of my other "kids" while I've been gone. I just hope he remembers to feed them in the morning since I'm the one who does that lol!

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
cb6ecbe9fa3b7ae10869769019855b57--countdown-ideas-disney-countdown.jpg

So, this is may sound silly, but I've been so busy lately and my mind is all over the place that it literally just hit me last night that I'm going to Disney World in a week lol! I've been counting down for months and planning, but this is probably my least planned trip yet. I did ADR's, FP's, and I know what parks on which days. But that's it! I usually overplan and plan out each step of the trip. I'm so excited to actually just wing-it this trip!

Now I need to get packing!!

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
i-can-t-keep-calm-i-m-going-to-disney-world-tomorrow.png

I'M GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW?!?!?! AND STAYING AT THE CONTEMPORARY??:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

I am SO ready for this trip! Just have to finish packing and (try) to get some sleep tonight... ugh does anyone actually sleep the night before they go to Disney?? I may have to have a drink or two (or five) to calm myself down. Oh and I guess I have to finish up at work too.. but here I am at work dreaming about tomorrow :inlove:

I got my Disney nails done yesterday, of course I already chipped a few of them :rolleyes::bored::banghead: but who cares, I'm going to Disney!!!!

thumbnail_IMG_0124.jpg

Hopefully I'll start my TR not long after I get back, but we'll see. See ya next week!!

geebee721

View attachment 204087

I'M GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW?!?!?! AND STAYING AT THE CONTEMPORARY??:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

I am SO ready for this trip! Just have to finish packing and (try) to get some sleep tonight... ugh does anyone actually sleep the night before they go to Disney?? I may have to have a drink or two (or five) to calm myself down. Oh and I guess I have to finish up at work too.. but here I am at work dreaming about tomorrow :inlove:

I got my Disney nails done yesterday, of course I already chipped a few of them :rolleyes::bored::banghead: but who cares, I'm going to Disney!!!!

View attachment 204088

Hopefully I'll start my TR not long after I get back, but we'll see. See ya next week!!

Lol...I leave tomorrow and can't sleep so I'm on here reading trip reports!! Even went to dinner with my husband and had a drink hoping to make me sleepy...nope! Have a great trip!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom