A Bug's Land could be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom????

Would you like A Bug's Land come to Disney's Animal Kingdom in Orlando Florida?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucky

It never phases me as to what people will fall for on the interwebs these days. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, back on topic. So what are you hearing as far as time frame goes for when construction begins on this? And will it be open on time for the 50th anniversary?
My ant thinks it will open on the 75th anniversary, to give time for the excitement to build.

P_Radden

Not only is this idea just silly, but as @Magic Feather pointed out, that area is probably the least likely location for ANY park expansion at AK. Seriously, it makes no sense at all. And if you're gonna throw out some random idea like that, at least pick a spot suitable for park expansion that doesn't require moving support facilities/infrastructure.

Po'Rich

Let me start out by saying that I love Disney World, or at least I did until my recent trip on Monday. I have been to Disney at least twenty times. I honeymooned at Disney World. I have Disney stock. I never ever thought I would ever write a complaint letter to the "happiest place on earth". Granted, I have not been in a few years. There have been lots of changes at Disney, and most of them are not good. The reason I have not gone in a few years is that I have been busy having children, an adorable little Princess who is 2 years old, and my 5-month old little Prince. I also have a twelve year old princess, and 14 year old princess. We are a big family. We paid lots of money for our tickets.

Our day started off badly when we went to find A Bug's Land at Animal Kingdom, but all we could find was a brief show tucked way under a tree. Where was Francis' Ladybug Boogie? Tuck and Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies? Flik's Flyers? Princess Dot's Puddle Park? Or my personal favorite: Heimlich's Chew Chew Train? It was very unmagical!

Nemo14

Let me start out by saying that I love Disney World, or at least I did until my recent trip on Monday. I have been to Disney at least twenty times. I honeymooned at Disney World. I have Disney stock. I never ever thought I would ever write a complaint letter to the "happiest place on earth". Granted, I have not been in a few years. There have been lots of changes at Disney, and most of them are not good. The reason I have not gone in a few years is that I have been busy having children, an adorable little Princess who is 2 years old, and my 5-month old little Prince. I also have a twelve year old princess, and 14 year old princess. We are a big family. We paid lots of money for our tickets.

Our day started off badly when we went to find A Bug's Land at Animal Kingdom, but all we could find was a brief show tucked way under a tree. Where was Francis' Ladybug Boogie? Tuck and Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies? Flik's Flyers? Princess Dot's Puddle Park? Or my personal favorite: Heimlich's Chew Chew Train? It was very unmagical!
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

A Katiebug's Land?

Tick Tock

My ant thinks it will open on the 75th anniversary, to give time for the excitement to build.
As an aphid fan of the parks, I too plan on attending the 75th anniversary. Though I've been praying, man tis new addition to DAK had better not louse up the experience with high crowd levels & long lines, or I might have to flea until the 76th anniversary instead.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hello All,

A Bug's Land at Disney's California Adventure is closing in the Summer of 2018 to make way for the newest Marvel Land in 2020,
So I decided to make a first Rumor lie of A Bug's Land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom, because It's Tough To Be A Bug is located inside The Tree Of Life at the park, and there is not A Bug's Land in Walt Disney World in Florida.

If there's any other questions please comment your post

FTFY

Now. Did you mean "proposal"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom