A "better late than never" hello to the boards

DopeyJas2004

Original Poster
Hi everyone as you can see from my posts I am new here and although it took me a while I just finally got around to saying hello to everyone in an effort to get myself more aquainted with you guys. I have been reading the forums at this site for God knows how long and I am so excited to finally be a member. I know it may sound wierd since none of you know me and I already feel like I know all of you from reading your posts but I find this to be one of the most entertaining things to do , sit down and read all the posts and such and now im ecstatic that now I can actually participate instead of yelling my views at the screen :zipit: :lol: jk anyway anyone wants to pm me or answer me on here with alittle about yourself thats great and if anyone is actually interested then let me know and ill tell you alittle about myself on this thread.

Shaman

Welcome to the race...what race? You know, the one that people say doesn't exist...but really does....the POST race... :lol: :lookaroun

:wave:

DopeyJas2004

Original Poster
Well I guess I got enough of a responce to bore you with the details of my life :lol: I am 20 years old I live on Long Island in NY. I go to college and I work at a well known retail shoe store a shoe "source" if you will. I have a girlfriend of almost five years (11/22) Megan who I am just crazy about. I have been to walt disney world 20 times in my life, taken one disney cruise on the disney magic in 1999 i actually had the wonder follow the magic into then harbor on that cruise ( very exciting :sohappy: ) and I will return to the disney magic this november for the 7 day cruise . I guess thats all, oh and i LOVE american idol, because I love to sing and act too! And I am going to college to be an elementary school teacher.Thats everything i guess lol

KevinPage

DopeyJas2004 said:
Well I guess I got enough of a responce to bore you with the details of my life :lol: I am 20 years old I live on Long Island in NY. I go to college and I work at a well known retail shoe store a shoe "source" if you will

What part? I'm originally from Sayville and my wife is from Holbrook. We live in Orlando now (was in Celebration previously for the last 1 1/2 years).

What college you going to? I went to Stony Brook.

Welcome, by the way :D

DopeyJas2004

Original Poster
I live in bohemia some well known towns within the area are Ronkonkoma ,(where megan lives) bayshore, oakdale. In suffolk county. :cool:

DopeyJas2004

Original Poster
KevinPage said:
What part? I'm originally from Sayville and my wife is from Holbrook. We live in Orlando now (was in Celebration previously for the last 1 1/2 years).

What college you going to? I went to Stony Brook.

Welcome, by the way :D

I work in Holbrook at the SUNVET MALL, I am in that same area. It is a small world after all! lol sorry FIRST DORKY DISNEY REFERENCE!!My girlfriend is planning on going to stony brook. We are both in Suffolk right now and I am probably heading to five towns college after suffolk.

KevinPage

DopeyJas2004 said:
I work in Holbrook at the SUNVET MALL, I am in that same area. It is a small world after all! lol sorry FIRST DORKY DISNEY REFERENCE!!My girlfriend is planning on going to stony brook. We are both in Suffolk right now and I am probably heading to five towns college after suffolk.

SUN VET MALL, ah the old days of going to McCrorey's and putting something on "lay away" (my Mom did, not me)

You're probably eating Aegean pizza every day for lunch and dishing out the cheap shoes at Payless.

Or looking at the young girls going into Mandee's :lol:

P.S. - my sister just built a house in Bohemia

tigsmom

Seems like old home week. :lol: Though I'm from Queens Village (on the Elmont border in Nassau County) we travelled thru so many towns. Have friends in Holbrook, my brother lived in Ronkonkoma before he moved to Mt Sinai. Have family all over the island still. :wave:

(the first thing I thought of when I read Bohemia was Long Island! )

KevinPage

tigsmom said:
Seems like old home week. :lol: Though I'm from Queens Village (on the Elmont border in Nassau County) we travelled thru so many towns. Have friends in Holbrook, my brother lived in Ronkonkoma before he moved to Mt Sinai.

I lived in Ronkonkoma or Lake Ronkonkoma for 2 years off Portion Rd. Mt Sinai is out in the "sticks" :lol:

Believe it or not thre are some parts of Long Island out east that are considered "the sticks"

DopeyJas2004

Original Poster
Kevin you're right on target except Mandees just moved two days ago down the mall they closed like five stores in a row including the gap and moved sear portrait and mandee down the mall and you guess right where I work lol.

Tigsmom, I am so excited that someone else besides me has heard of bohemia :lol: usually though everyone knows ronkonkoma whenever we go somewhere else that usually where we tell people we're from because they don't know bohemia.

EDIT: just fixing spelling errors :lol:

KevinPage

DopeyJas2004 said:
Tigsmom, I am so excited that someone else besides me has heard of bohemia :lol: usually though everyone knows ronkonkoma whenever we go somewhere else that usually where we tell people we're from because they don't know bohemia.

Oakdale/Bohemia, same thing :lol:

DopeyJas2004

Original Poster
KevinPage said:
I lived in Ronkonkoma or Lake Ronkonkoma for 2 years off Portion Rd. "

What street did you live on ? If you don't mind me asking of course bc my girlfriend lives right over there :lol:

KevinPage

DopeyJas2004 said:
What street did you live on ? If you don't mind me asking of course bc my girlfriend lives right over there :lol:

Crestwood Lane, which was off Ave D, which was off Portion Rd

JBSLJames

Welcome aboard. I haven't been here long enough to be an official '1st page' Wecomer, hence waiting until page 2. I used to travel to Long Island and flew into Macarthur airport (business in Freeport) and would stay at the Holiday Inn. Got to see NYC and Fire Island on seperate trips.

Again, welcome to the happiest place on the web that I am visiting at this very moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom