Pre-Trip A Babymoon Adventure - Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart <3

Well...here we go again. Albeit, this will be a slightly different trip than any other that we've taken. Not only will it be the shortest trip with the least time spent in the parks, but it will also be the first and only WDW trip as a party of 2.5!

You see, this trip is planned for two VERY special reasons. Firstly, we are heading back to Walt Disney World (my home away from home) to celebrate our 3rd Wedding Anniversary (also home to our Disneymoon adventure). Secondly, and more importantly, we are welcoming our first little one at the beginning of December and we wanted to celebrate at somewhere very special to us.

For reason number two listed above, this trip will be very different than any of our others. We will need to find time to relax and hang around the resort. We also won't have a commando touring style and the focus will not be on the rides or attractions. This means that I will need all of your help in planning this trip that seems so different, but familiar all at the same time.

Stay tuned to see what we have in store and please feel free to give suggestions on how best to tackle this style of trip!

mlegerto

Original Poster
I saw these & thought of you...

View attachment 305148
OMG so cute!

Yesterday was my birthday and everyone around me obviously had the same thought as I luckily ended up with a few Disney gift cards to spend on our upcoming trip! Needless to say, I am going to have NO issues spending all of it on baby or baby related things!!!

I hope you had a fantastic dinner at CG!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom