Tom Sawer Island closing date

RickP330

Original Poster
Hello all,
Apologies in advance for the question, I'm sure it must have been discussed already, but frustratingly searching (here and on the web) turns up nothing definitive.

I'd like to plan a trip just to experience TSI one last time before it closes, but I cannot seem to find a firm closing date. Is there anything published by Disney on this yet?

Much TIA
Rick

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Hello all,
Apologies in advance for the question, I'm sure it must have been discussed already, but frustratingly searching (here and on the web) turns up nothing definitive.

I'd like to plan a trip just to experience TSI one last time before it closes, but I cannot seem to find a firm closing date. Is there anything published by Disney on this yet?

Much TIA
Rick

Based on the current level of clarity from Disney, it could close anytime between 2025 and 2125.

Ayla

Hello all,

Much TIA
Rick
No.

RickP330

Original Poster
Hopefully, Florida drags out the permit and environmentally process so much, Disney will change their mind.
I personally feel they are on a fast track to deal with Epic Universe. Seems like they are scrambling to catch up....
I'd like to get the visit in sooner rather than later. I would just like to know if can wait till the spring or not.
RP

Disstevefan1

We know they are already behind in this "In development, dirt is moving" project. This project still does not have the proper government approvals and has 90 days from when they attempted to file the approvals to fix it.

Lets hope they just drop this stupid cars thing and focus on actually expanding the park and start Villains land ASAP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom