50th anniversary ideas for trip

A little background.......My parents are taking my wife, daughter, and myself to WDW in January for my daughter's first birthday and also her first Disney trip. We will be staying at the Polynesian. It also just so happens to be my parents 50th wedding anniversary and they stayed at the Polynesian in 1975 for their honeymoon. So it is a super cool and unique set of circumstances we have going on. My Mom even still has their picture book from their trip in 75. I was hoping to get some ideas from all of you of something unique we can do for them. I am trying to figure out from their pictures what room they originally stayed in but not sure if I can pin it down exactly. I already reached out to Disney events hoping they would have a unique idea but they said unless their is at least 10 people that it is not their territory. Would the Polynesian itself maybe offer-up some Disney magic of an idea? First thought is to do dinner together at the California Grill with fireworks which they will love, just trying to think of something with that Disney touch because of how unique (at least I think so?) their situation is. Thanks so much for your input on this.

Eric Graham

Have you possibly considered doing a private fireworks cruise for them. We did it on our honeymoon and it was very wonderful! It was such an intimate experience for our trip!

And the Boathouse is also very delightful to have a meal it. It is so nice sitting out on the docks by the water at Disney Springs while enjoying the delicious food! Hope you all have a wonderful trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom