News Disneyland Paris Pride Lands Lion King Ride

J4546

on the model the show building for LK ride looks like its way way bigger than the frozen building. Hopefully its a truly epic PotC level show

BrianLo

View attachment 808454

Dont know if this has been posted here already

I had always pegged the Cars side as being the next expansion space, but given the model and how they’ve sort of filled in structures along the one bank, it really seems like the next land will be slotted between the two.

Which will be Avatar. I don’t need to be an insider to know that near certainty. Hopefully it’s based around a new location from the third film. A nice little play on fire and ice.

Toni25

I had always pegged the Cars side as being the next expansion space, but given the model and how they’ve sort of filled in structures along the one bank, it really seems like the next land will be slotted between the two.

Which will be Avatar. I don’t need to be an insider to know that near certainty. Hopefully it’s based around a new location from the third film. A nice little play on fire and ice.
That is also my intuition. Avatar right between Lion and Frozen.

I also feel like the entire cars side might be entirely for cars? Those lands seem to be pretty big in California and now the Florida version, I'm not sure using only the tour portion would be enough.

Just in case that side of the lake would fit 2 lands, besides a cars expansion, I would really prefer a Frozen part 2 instead of a "5th" land. The lake area could really use a coaster and a longer version of a Sliding Sleigh would be really nice, maybe even themed to Frozen 3 (something more up to par with Seven Dwarfs Mine Train).

infloencer

I also feel like the entire cars side might be entirely for cars? Those lands seem to be pretty big in California and now the Florida version, I'm not sure using only the tour portion would be enough.
The cars road trip area is almost the same size as the whole radiator springs area (including RSR) at DCA and more than double the size of the Florida version (at least from what we know) so it probably wouldn’t be a problem to put both cars land and Pandora on that side of the lake. Actually pretty shocking to see the same land size and IP being used so different at DCA and DAW… hopefully that changes soon

Attachments

• IMG_4233.jpeg
    IMG_4233.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4231.jpeg
    IMG_4231.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4230.jpeg
    IMG_4230.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 64

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The cars road trip area is almost the same size as the whole radiator springs area (including RSR) at DCA and more than double the size of the Florida version (at least from what we know) so it probably wouldn’t be a problem to put both cars land and Pandora on that side of the lake. Actually pretty shocking to see the same land size and IP being used so different at DCA and DAW… hopefully that changes soon
Is the covenant still on the wooded area around Road Trip?

mrflo

The show building looks absolutely massive. Though wouldn't larger boats as indicated in one of the models also require more space for a wider canal and a larger radius for turns resulting in a larger show building - like for Pirates? Just wondering as I have read some direct comparisons between the LK version and the show buildings of Tiana's.

Hopefully blueprints for the building permit will become public soon to provide more insights. Though the ride for sure should be much longer and larger in scale than Frozen next door - making the rumoured 14 minutes ride time plausible.

Bernswss

The show building looks absolutely massive. Though wouldn't larger boats as indicated in one of the models also require more space for a wider canal and a larger radius for turns resulting in a larger show building - like for Pirates? Just wondering as I have read some direct comparisons between the LK version and the show buildings of Tiana's.

Hopefully blueprints for the building permit will become public soon to provide more insights. Though the ride for sure should be much longer and larger in scale than Frozen next door - making the rumoured 14 minutes ride time plausible.
Looks like permits are set to be filed in the coming weeks, it should take some months until they're public unfortunately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom