30 Percent Savings on Holiday Resort Stays Plus Free Park Hopper Option

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
warning star trek GIF by Anthony Antonellis

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor

Give @Kingdom Konsultant a buzz for a quote!
Our agents are fully prepped and ready to roll first thing in the morning. If you email us @ vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com we can assign an agent to you ahead of time so you will have priority placement in getting your trip booked on the 27th.

Schweino

I look forward to another resort dance. We started at FQ, changed to AKL as part of free dining promo, then decided to switch to Coronado because we both disliked AKL theme.

Wonder what resorts are getting 30%. I'd love to do Beach Club or Poly (but I doubt Poly gets 30% based on past promos).

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I look forward to another resort dance. We started at FQ, changed to AKL as part of free dining promo, then decided to switch to Coronado because we both disliked AKL theme.

Wonder what resorts are getting 30%. I'd love to do Beach Club or Poly (but I doubt Poly gets 30% based on past promos).
Most of the Deluxe Villa and Deluxe resorts. Once we know more, we will post.

wannabeBelle

I love working with @wannabeBelle. Marie's the best!
Thanks!!! I do try. As @Kingdom Konsultant mentioned if you contact us ahead of time we can be up and doing your reservation as soon as the promotion becomes available to book. We will also continue to monitor for other discounts you may be eligibile for, resort/ room type availability etc. going forward. Marie

JohnD

I'm starting cheap-cheap (well, Disney "cheap") with an All Star Sports standard room. Will see Thursday what it looks like with Sunday-Thursday discount. Maybe even upgrade to Pop if amount comes out similar to standard in All Stars now?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I'm starting cheap-cheap (well, Disney "cheap") with an All Star Sports standard room. Will see Thursday what it looks like with Sunday-Thursday discount. Maybe even upgrade to Pop if amount comes out similar to standard in All Stars now?
Pop is more expensive and sells out faster due to the Skyliner, so keep that in mind

Schweino

Looking at past discounts, I dont think it would math out to be equal anyways. My feet couldn't do a Pop standard room though after a long park day - I did that once and I cried the first day walking back to the 90s section from the bus station lol.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Glad more deals are returning. December rack rates are quite high especially after Dec 12 when Caribbean Beach starts at $492 a night. Nov-midDec mostly $400+/nt. 30% off brings them back to Earth.

Free hopper makes the WDW package park ticket closer to broker discounts, and with better terms. 4 day tickets through WDW average $150+ a day that time of year, and about $185/day after hopper. Hoppers are a necessity during party season if you don’t want to miss MK fireworks yet want the low crowds of 6pm closings. Nice upgrade there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom