30 Percent Savings on Holiday Resort Stays Plus Free Park Hopper Option

WildRide

Looking for some guidance from others based on past promotions...

We have a split stay booked (hotel only) for Pop 10/16-10/21 and Riverside 10/21-10/25. We plan to book a 7 day ticket (1 park per day) starting 10/17.

Does it make most sense to buy the 7 day ticket on Thursday to get the hopper upgrade and then cancel the Riverside stay and rebook to get the discounted rate?

Schweino

We have a split stay booked (hotel only) for Pop 10/16-10/21 and Riverside 10/21-10/25. We plan to book a 7 day ticket (1 park per day) starting 10/17.

Does it make most sense to buy the 7 day ticket on Thursday to get the hopper upgrade and then cancel the Riverside stay and rebook to get the discounted rate?
Free hopper requires a package, not ticket only. I would cancel both resy's and then book Pop + 7 day ticket as a package, then book RS as resort only.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Our agents are fully prepped and ready to roll first thing in the morning. If you email us @ vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com we can assign an agent to you ahead of time so you will have priority placement in getting your trip booked on the 27th.
The G+ changes is great news. Makes the room discount and park hopper upgrade combo even more attractive!
I think tomorrow just got alot more busy for you 😂

Onsite now gets first dibs on pre-selections. Hopper helps maximize expense of new G+. MK and HS are the most worthwhile to buy multiLL, being able to stop in AK/EP those days and get access is a great advantage over buying the service just for AK or EP only.

These last years felt like WDW took dedicated visitors for granted and forgot to throw them a bone once in a while.

Schweino

The G+ changes is great news. Makes the room discount and park hopper upgrade combo even more attractive!

Onsite now gets first dibs on pre-selections. Hopper helps maximize expense of new G+. MK and HS are the most worthwhile to buy multiLL, being able to stop in AK/EP those days and get access is a great advantage over buying the service just for AK or EP only.

These last years felt like WDW took dedicated visitors for granted and forgot to throw them a bone once in a while.
I agree. I know a ton of hardcore Disney peeps hate it (they really just hate Genie+) and want the old FP system back. But if this new system is the way of the future, then you need to give on-site advantages.

Now just waiting to see if BCV is discounted at 30% tomorrow 👀👀

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor

For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights between Oct. 6 to Nov. 21. You can also get a free Park Hopper option added to your tickets when you upgrade to a Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a non-discounted 4-day or longer date-based ticket.
I would definitely book Pop as a package but keep in mind that it has to be cancelled and re-booked because you cannot convert a room only to a package. Then make your Riverside stay a room only.

Absolutely! We have a great team with tons of experience so they are already all over this. We have had quite a few people already reach out so we are ready to roll

I tried to rebook and the only room available actually added 800 dollars to my current booking.

Every previous trip added some savings. First time I got nothing. That's just. . . wow.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Looks like CCV / WL is only 10% off which is not nearly as good as my 30% PIN I’m sitting on. The one bedroom villa (which I was able to modify into) would have been $1200 MORE under this promo with the free hoppers. Unless we can find a 1 bedroom at BCV I’m gonna be staying put.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I called and they were able to give me the discount at Riverside. Had to go from a Standard View to Woods View room but there was still a good savings. They weren't clear on how to give the free hopper option, so they ended up just adding it and it automatically picked up the offer.

JohnD

I am so glad I already had a standard room booked at All Stars 10/27-11/1. I was able to change the stay from $968.18 to $677.72. But when I did a "top down" search, there was no availability.

Schweino

I wonder if anyone knows, does Disney add inventory organically to these discounts/deals as time passes and they are still under-booked, or does adding inventory only happen if people cancel their trips as their payment due date approaches and they just recycle that room back?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I wonder if anyone knows, does Disney add inventory organically to these discounts/deals as time passes and they are still under-booked, or does adding inventory only happen if people cancel their trips as their payment due date approaches and they just recycle that room back?
We have seen it in the past but I am hearing that not all of the inventory is being utilized, so one can only hope

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom