Rumor What is everyone’s confidence level that a Villain’s land will happen?

DisDude23

Original Poster
Since the topic of Villain’s land keeps popping up in different threads I thought it would be fun to have a space dedicated to the topic.

I think most of us are excited about the idea but do you think it will really happen and if so what are your bets on where it ends up?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Even without Darkmoor, Disney seems to be running away from dark themes lately in their attractions...going to the escapist, upbeat route (which I don't necessarily disagree with).

Now WITH Darkmoor coming soon, they would have a situation where it will seem like they're reacting to Universal which they never want to portray.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
0% Theres more of a chance that Care-a-lot full of carebears will be built.
1719084402696.png

DisDude23

Original Poster
Not required at all. Most Disney villains are eccentric and/or extravagant. Whatever they do shouldn't echo Darkmoor in the slightest, assuming they do it.
I wholeheartedly agree. I imagine the whole land would be like an extension to the concept of Fantasmic where it’s a little scary for the Disney Junior crowd but ultimately a fun little area to see what the villains are up to maybe with some lessons about why Heroes always win in the end.

Dranth

100% they legit think they will do it. 10% chance they actual do after digging into it.

I expect we will hear more about it at some point only for it to end up being one of those phase 2 things that never gets built. Not that something will never go in that space, it just won't be that.

DisDude23

Original Poster
100% they legit think they will do it. 10% chance they actual do after digging into it.

I expect we will hear more about it at some point only for it to end up being one of those phase 2 things that never gets built. Not that something will never go in that space, it just won't be that.
This seems like the most likely outcome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom