Italian Restaurant Suggestion?

LindseyDisney

Original Poster
For years, my family and I have visited Mama Melrose's and Via Napolo. I want to try a new Italian restaurant during our upcoming trip, but there are many options. We have the deluxe free dining plan and considered Tutto Italia Ristorante for dinner. Do you have any suggestions?

christine7257

If wanting to try something different and use the dining plan, I think Tutto Italia is a good choice. I really enjoyed the lasagna on a recent visit. Trattoria al Forno (on the Boardwalk) is also good - the chicken parm and wood-fired pizza are some favorites. I've not been in a long time but have been hearing that Tony's Town Square in Magic Kingdom is much improved. You can probably find relatively recent reviews of all of these on YouTube if you want to get a sense of atmosphere or see some of the food. NOT on the dining plan, Il Mulino in the Swan hotel is very good. Have fun!!

JIMINYCR

Tutto is good. But are you willing to go to DS? Weve had good Italian meals at Mario and Enzos. We havent tried Terralina Italian but have seen it gets good reviews.

JIMINYCR

If wanting to try something different and use the dining plan, I think Tutto Italia is a good choice. I really enjoyed the lasagna on a recent visit. Trattoria al Forno (on the Boardwalk) is also good - the chicken parm and wood-fired pizza are some favorites. I've not been in a long time but have been hearing that Tony's Town Square in Magic Kingdom is much improved. You can probably find relatively recent reviews of all of these on YouTube if you want to get a sense of atmosphere or see some of the food. NOT on the dining plan, Il Mulino in the Swan hotel is very good. Have fun!!
Tonys had a long stetch of time where the quality has slipped and it was a spot we avoided. Last trip back (2 years ) we decided to give them a try because reviews had changed where people were approving of them again. We were pleasantly surprised with what we received. It isnt the same level of Italian other spots mentioned above are serving, but it is a dining spot to try if you are in MK.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom