Tiana’s Bayou Adventure SPOILER Thread

Tha Realest

Just curious - I don’t think I can post a poll - how many of you will eschew spoilers (ride through videos, descriptions) until you experience it in person for yourself?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So the missing ingredient, according to the finale song, IS us, after all.
Not really.

A band was missing for the party she was throwing. She wasn't looking for a missing spice.

So, she found 3 critter bands. Then for the final song, her guests were the special spice, not the missing spice.

Captain Neo

Don’t want to spoil the whole ride but did any of the splash mountain AAs survive or are they all gone?

I was hoping a few would return

aladdin2007

Don’t want to spoil the whole ride but did any of the splash mountain AAs survive or are they all gone?

by the sound of it I thought a few would too like the hanging singing possums...because they kept touting there would be some eastereggs throughout to honor what was there before....but isnt' looking that way so far.

In the Parks
No
1717038343920.png

This sounds like the original idea was to NOT feature songs from the film and they pivoted. @MerlinTheGoat hadn't you said something along these lines at some point?

MerlinTheGoat

There aren't any seen in the video posted. They showed most of the scenes where figures could be found too.

This sounds like the original idea was to NOT feature songs from the film and they pivoted. @MerlinTheGoat hadn't you said something along these lines at some point?
I don't think so. I heard there was an original song, but wasn't aware of multiple ones. I always assumed some of the movie songs would be returning.

In the Parks
No
There aren't any seen in the video posted. They showed most of the scenes where figures could be found too.

I don't think so. I heard there was an original song, but wasn't aware of multiple ones. I always assumed some of the movie songs would be returning.
Somebody had said something about it being all original songs, really early on. This sounds like that's true.

Surferboy567

Original Poster
The sets look amazing, AA’s as well. It’s gonna be hard for any music to hold a candle to Splash, I’m excited to listen to the song on Friday officially on streaming services. The little they have shown us looks great.

MerlinTheGoat

After another watch of the video, I think i'm hearing the fiddle portion of Gonna Take You Down (which I mistakenly thought was called Goin Down the Bayou, oops) of the first critter scene after going down Slippin Falls. It's either that, a remix, or something VERY close to it. It makes a lot of sense in that scene though. So it's probably that.

Can't get the timestamp to work, but it's at 18:09.

aladdin2007

Thanks for pointing that out, I always called it going down the bayou too lol. But hopefully that is what is used here. I wonder which song is used in the frog area former laughing place. I know we talked about dig deeper but that probably wouldn't come until the main lift or maybe its just all the way through there.

Surferboy567

Original Poster
After another watch of the video, I think i'm hearing the fiddle portion of Gonna Take You Down (which I mistakenly thought was called Goin Down the Bayou, oops) of the first critter scene after going down Slippin Falls. It's either that, a remix, or something VERY close to it. It makes a lot of sense in that scene though. So it's probably that.

Can't get the timestamp to work, but it's at 18:09.

This is correct, I’ve listened to the song many times that is definitely it. Side note I also thought it was called going down the bayou as well. It is actually my second favorite song in the movie despite being short it’s catchy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom