News 'Disney Dreams That Soar' Drone show coming to Walt Disney World this summer

Chef idea Mickey`=

I think if Disney Spring's needs something special even for five or ten minutes at a times is a giant Mickey head and Minnie. This drone show had a theme but anyone missed Mickey or a Minnie to represent the true magic of Disney Spring's? Orange Bird and Baymax were fine.

Chef idea Mickey`=

It wouldn't have to be near that you could do it on the other side near AA like where they did the big finally for 4th of July this year.
That's where I mean, the Skyliner runs with a view of the back of the Italy, America, Japan. I don't really know why it is safe on the Disney Spring's lagoon but not on World Showcase lagoon.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
That's where I mean, the Skyliner runs with a view of the back of the Italy, America, Japan. I don't really know why it is safe on the Disney Spring's lagoon but not on World Showcase lagoon.
Because there's no place to launch the drones without them going over guests unlike unless you put them on a barge, but then how do you balance that with the pyro, do you have to cover the drones? Honestly I don't know.

Touchdown

Because there's no place to launch the drones without them going over guests unlike unless you put them on a barge, but then how do you balance that with the pyro, do you have to cover the drones? Honestly I don't know.
That’s why it goes to AK, have a barge near the BBQ, put your flamethrowers and Roman candles interdispersed with fountains (because that’s all you can do at AK) closer to the stadium. Boom great show.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
That’s why it goes to AK, have a barge near the BBQ, put your flamethrowers and Roman candles interdispersed with fountains (because that’s all you can do at AK) closer to the stadium. Boom great show.
In theory it sounds great however apparently the drones might still be too loud for the Animals. I'm not sure though. Have any other zoos or theme parks with Animal exhibits done drone shows?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom