News 'Disney Dreams That Soar' Drone show coming to Walt Disney World this summer

monothingie

Official Lowerer of $DIS stock price
Premium Member
Someone on these boards. And then they’ll count them every subsequent night and note any decreases as budget cuts. Then Iger will get blamed and the next proxy fight will begin.

Then the missing drone will return the next night.
So now I have to count the number of cars in each park's and hotel's parking lot, AND spend my evenings at Disney Springs counting drones?

monothingie

Official Lowerer of $DIS stock price
Premium Member
You and I both know you have the time.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1714478383981.jpeg

doctornick

We are going with a youth group and were planning a night at DS on our arrival “pool day” anyway so this works out great if the times synch.

DisneyFanatic12

I’m quite excited to see this show! I caught a glimpse of the lighting infrastructure at Saratoga Springs today, and it’s looking good! I was especially impressed by the fact that there are programmable (I assume from the number of cables and overall look) landscaping lights on pretty much every tree, planter, and even maybe the stairwells, once you pass the patio near the Congress Park swimming pool. Here’s some low quality photos (yes, iPhones suck at low-light photography).

IMG_5322.jpeg

IMG_5318.jpeg

The lighting infrastructure is pretty impressive! A lot more than I thought there would be for sure!

Attachments

• IMG_5318.jpeg
    IMG_5318.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5319.jpeg
    IMG_5319.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5320.jpeg
    IMG_5320.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5321.jpeg
    IMG_5321.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5322.jpeg
    IMG_5322.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5323.jpeg
    IMG_5323.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5324.jpeg
    IMG_5324.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5325.jpeg
    IMG_5325.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I’m quite excited to see this show! I caught a glimpse of the lighting infrastructure at Saratoga Springs today, and it’s looking good! I was especially impressed by the fact that there are programmable (I assume from the number of cables and overall look) landscaping lights on pretty much every tree, planter, and even the stairwells, once you pass the patio near the Congress Park swimming pool. Here’s some low quality photos (yes, iPhones suck at low-light photography).

View attachment 784520
View attachment 784521

The lighting infrastructure is pretty impressive! A lot more than I thought there would be for sure!
Wow they're really getting ready for this thing. Didn't they add a bunch of speakers along the area surrounding Saratoga Springs for the show as well?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom