News 'Disney Dreams That Soar' Drone show coming to Walt Disney World this summer

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Not entirely related to this show specifically but they did a drone show at Angles Stadium in Anaheim for Star Wars. I find it a little funny that everyone seems to be getting a drone show except Disneyland.

DisneyFanatic12

So Universal's new drone show gets 600 drones - debuting in June. Bets on the drone count for WDW?
Less than two thousand is my guess

My serious guess would be about 500-700, you need enough drones to make convincing shapes, but each drone does cost money. I’m actually pretty excited for this show, hope it has a good finale though! Perhaps some super tiny fireworks to put a more exciting end to the show 🤔

DisneyFanatic12

Side note: While I am excited for the new drone show, it’ll suck for the water transportation. I think the boats will close right before the first show (possibly the only show) and stay closed the rest of the night.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
So Universal's new drone show gets 600 drones - debuting in June. Bets on the drone count for WDW?
I'm guessing 500 since I believe that's the count for Electrical Sky Parade. Also, what drone company is doing Universal and and which one is doing Disney Springs.

jrhwdw

Just doing a quick Google search and it seems there's a lot of different ones. I'm assuming Disney is using the same one from Disneyland Paris but I wonder what Uni is using.
Did not know that... thanks! I know we talked about 1 Company on here....don't remember the thread........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom