Obscure/forgotten/old Disney IPs that you like to have a ride in the parks

JaKnight

Original Poster
Tell us which Disney IP you would like to have an attraction in the parks (and in which park and area). The more forgotten/obscure/outdated the IP, the better.

Mine would be a The Gummy Bears rollercoaster in Fantasyland
mqdefault.jpg

WaltWiz1901

Straying away from mentioning much of the natural, and obvious, picks...
  • The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Liberty Square (Magic Kingdom)
  • One Hundred and One Dalmatians
  • The AristoCats, Fantasyland (Tokyo Disneyland); I was thinking a classic-style dark ride (specifically as a replacement for Peter Pan's Flight, if having Never Land Adventure in DisneySea next door renders the older ride redundant), but another idea I was thinking about mentioning - for Fantasyland in general, not any specific one - was a whip/turntable ride themed around the "Ev'rybody Wants to Be a Cat" sequence
  • Bedknobs and Broomsticks (fueled, in no small part, by S.W. Wilson's Walt Disney Studios buildout)
  • The Black Cauldron, Fantasyland; would be great to see the flume ride that was once conceptualized see the light of day
  • Basil of Baker Street
  • The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Fantasyland
  • Hercules, Fantasyland
  • Mulan, Fantasyland
  • The Emperor's New Groove, Adventureland
  • Brother Bear, Frontierland/Critter Country
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire
  • Treasure Planet
  • Meet the Robinsons
  • Kim Possible
  • Phineas and Ferb (all five of these would be great IPs to use for a more sci-fi take on the Tomorrowland archetype)
  • Gravity Falls

JIMINYCR

The fact is that Dis could use any of the IP's they own. As long as the attraction was fun, well themed and gave guests a good ride through it would be popular. If Imagineers had free reign to develop and implement what they came up with, and have the proper funding to see it through without cuts and changes for budget restraints, we would have parks that gave us wonderful experiences.

Smooth

How about attractions based on:
Sword in the Stone
Three Little Pigs w/Big Bad Wolf
Apple Dumpling Gang w/Amos and Theodore
Uncle Scrooge on a treasure hunt
?

SpectreJordan

It's not technically Disney's IP but I'd kill for them to revive the Dick Tracy plans. That ride sounded awesome especially it would've been developed during peak Imagineering, so it probably would've had some killer sets & animatronics.

As for strictly Disney IPs, I'll be selfish & say Darkwing Duck. IDK where they'd put it, but make it work. For something less selfish, I think Brother Bear would be a great choice for a North America land in DAK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom