Obscure/forgotten/old Disney IPs that you like to have a ride in the parks

mf1972

the black hole. either a coaster or a dark ride. it’ll be cool seeing a vincent & maximilian animatronic.

KeithVH

They COULD have turned Splash into Bald Mountain. They have enough dramatic music. And put Chernabog right outside the opening of the drop. Yeah, I'd ride that.

mf1972

since its st patrick’s day tomorrow, how about a darby o’gill & the little people dark ride? hop on a carriage & search for leprechaun’s gold & confront the banshee at the end

LeighM

It's definitely not obscure or forgotten but I have always wished WDW would have a huge Alice in Wonderland themed ride that goes beyond the dark ride at DL in California. The ride almost makes itself - bright, fun colors. Memorable characters. Falling down the rabbit hole, etc. In my head, I've already created the ride LOL. The first time I rode Rise of the Resistence, I was like this would be awesome if it was Wonderland :)

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
The Navigator dark coaster ride - - :)
Star Tours v1 technically was that; Captain Rex was inspired by MAX.

the black hole. either a coaster or a dark ride. it’ll be cool seeing a vincent & maximilian animatronic.
Seconded this. But you have to include Sark in Tomorrowland too, because Tron Lightcycle Power Run doesn't have him.

They COULD have turned Splash into Bald Mountain. They have enough dramatic music. And put Chernabog right outside the opening of the drop. Yeah, I'd ride that.
Zeebub from Ride the Comix was based on Chernabog.

Anyway, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. Warp Darkmatter being in the parks would make me fangirl squeal.

NickMaio

Star Tours v1 technically was that; Captain Rex was inspired by MAX.

Seconded this. But you have to include Sark in Tomorrowland too, because Tron Lightcycle Power Run doesn't have him.

Zeebub from Ride the Comix was based on Chernabog.

Anyway, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. Warp Darkmatter being in the parks would make me fangirl squeal.
Interesting......
I can't find your star tours / navigator connection anywhere.
Paul Rubens voiced both characters......that's the only link I could find.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Interesting......
I can't find your star tours / navigator connection anywhere.
Paul Rubens voiced both characters......that's the only link I could find.
I swear I saw something that said the people who worked on Star Tours got Reubens to voice Rex because he was MAX.

NickMaio

I swear I saw something that said the people who worked on Star Tours got Reubens to voice Rex because he was MAX.
Oh yes - - -Rubens did get the Star Tours job because of his voice over work in Navigator.
I thought you meant the pilot robot rex was inspired by the design / elements of Max - the ship?

There is a great Star Tours ride doc on Disney Plus.

cheezbat

Some obscure, some forgotten, some not forgotten…

Where is my Hercules dark ride?
Aladdin magic carpet indoor coaster?
Jungle Book boat ride?
Black Cauldron dark ride?
Atlantis submarine ride?
Robin Hood dark ride?
Dick Tracy’s Crimestoppers?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom