News Walt Disney World casting for a new experience celebrating Encanto

Stupido

Worth keeping this mess running as long as they're still serving up those Arepas at Festival Favorites. The cheese one was one of the best bites of my last trip.

LSLS

I mean, I guess it's fine if it's keeping them from sticking Encanto in Italy or Soarin' or something, but this is such a weird thing for Epcot.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
This is great news for the tens of people that actually will watch it.

So I guess this means that the festival celebration area won't be used for festivals?

James Alucobond

I wish they’d use this space for, like, Festival-related music that actually fits the vibe of the hub. The America Gardens Theatre already exists for Broadway-adjacent stuff. Put something chill in CommuniCore.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Worth keeping this mess running as long as they're still serving up those Arepas at Festival Favorites. The cheese one was one of the best bites of my last trip.
They will be gone come August 29 when it switches menu to

Food Items:
  • Kielbasa and Potato Pierogis with caramelized onions and sour cream
  • BBQ Pork Rinds served with pimento cheese
  • Key Lime Tart
Beverages:
  • Frozen S’mores: Chocolate Milk Shake with marshmallow syrup topped with mini marshmallows and a graham cracker (Non-alcoholic)
  • Irish Milk Shake: Guiness Stout, Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, and Vanilla Ice Cream
  • Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen
  • Parish Brewing Co. SIPS Cab Franc Strawberry
  • 3 Daughters Brewing Beach Blonde Ale
  • Beer Flight
  • Goldschmidt ‘Katherine’ Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Martin Ray Chardonnay

Stupido

They will be gone come August 29 when it switches menu to

Food Items:
  • Kielbasa and Potato Pierogis with caramelized onions and sour cream
  • BBQ Pork Rinds served with pimento cheese
  • Key Lime Tart
Beverages:
  • Frozen S’mores: Chocolate Milk Shake with marshmallow syrup topped with mini marshmallows and a graham cracker (Non-alcoholic)
  • Irish Milk Shake: Guiness Stout, Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, and Vanilla Ice Cream
  • Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen
  • Parish Brewing Co. SIPS Cab Franc Strawberry
  • 3 Daughters Brewing Beach Blonde Ale
  • Beer Flight
  • Goldschmidt ‘Katherine’ Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Martin Ray Chardonnay
Here's to hoping the Arepas find a forever home in Tropical Americas ☹️

TrainsOfDisney

I don’t mind the Encanto show. What I do mind is that we were told Communicore stage/plaza would be for rotating seasonal acts to complement the ongoing festivals, and that… clearly is not the case.
That’s my thought too… the jammitors do a food and wine show don’t they? At least put them up there to make it feel like a festival!

Are they doing anything inside communicore for the food and wine?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
In a new press release for Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month, Disney has confirmed ¡Celebración Encanto! has been extended, but did not put an end date:

It’s official, the limited time ¡Celebración Encanto! sing-along show has been extended so fans of the Walt Disney Studios film can dance, sing and celebrate with Bruno and Mirabel at CommuniCore Plaza Stage. Featuring beloved characters and songs from the film along with fun trivia to test guests’ knowledge of all things Encanto, the show runs several times a day and is perfect for amigos and familia to enjoy.

Curiously, in an email today noting happenings around Walt Disney World for Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month, Disney seems to be saying ¡Celebración Encanto! ends September 30.

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 4.06.27 PM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom