Moana 2 (Disney Animation - November 2024)

TsWade2

If Inside Out 2 can save Pixar and Deadpool and Wolverine can save Marvel, then Moana 2 will save WDAS.😉 Star Wars, however, I’m afraid Star Wars is in a downfall for right now, until Madalorian and Grogu comes to theaters in a couple of years.

BrianLo

I forgot about Moana 2. Disney really could be heading for the hat trick this year.

I’ve been paying attention to trailer views on returning films as a bit of a barometer on the audience interest. To see if it was really manifesting with actual box office in a predictable way.

Deadpool 3 delivered a much larger opening than IO2, which tracked remarkably with what was the most viewed animated trailer release of all time. It seems to be providing some rough predictive power after all. Though IO2 is a summer release and more naturally Moana 2 will have more of a mid range Christmas tail.

Should be fun to watch if this one can also be a 600m domestic film (which is an unreasonable expectation to place on a film - but this is the bigger franchise to my eyes).

TsWade2

I know a lot've you are disappointed of last year's villain from Wish (which I disagree), but it looks like we're getting another traditional villain for this sequel after all. Look:

Phroobar

iu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom